12

Jade pov

I woke up to Nash cursing at someone so i just layed there awake listening to the convo.

(Convo)

Nash: look sammy i know u still like her but u broke her heart and i wont let you break it again.

Sammy: look please gi-

Will: what did Nash tell u. Get out of my house or so help me i will drag u out.

Sammy: ok. Sorry... ill talk to her later.

Nash: stay away from her.

Sammy: that i cant do...

(End of convo)

I went downstairs To look like i just woke up.

Jade: morning bro

Will: morning sis. Want to go to Disney World.

Jade: OMG yes i gotta wake uo tess.

Will: giggling you go do that.

I nodded my head and woke up tessa.

Tessa pov

I was woken up by jade screaming and jumping on the bed that we are going to Disney World and i cant wait to be honest. I have to tell skate.

Skate: hey lil mama. morning

Tess: morning handsome.

Skate: so w-

Tess: im going to Disney!! Oh sorry i didnt mean to interrupt

Skate: thats good im going too. Grant wanted to give jade tickets so Will is going to say we are going to disney but later he is going to naw we cant because no money. So Grant comes in and give her the tickets.

Tess: thats sweet of him

Skate: yeah. But

Tess: but what.

Skate: i told sammy and sammy is coming but he is going to by his own ticket.

Tess: what!!

Skate: yeah

Tess: i cant tell jade and i wont.

Skate: good dont

Jade pov

I got packed right away just in case we go tomorrow.

Knock knock..

Jade: come in

Grant: hey babe.

Jade: Grant!!

Grant: what are u doing

Jade: packing.

Will: JADE TESSA COME DOWN HERE NOW!!

Jade: ok

Me grant and tess went down stairs.

Will: look i was buying the tickets and i entered my card and we have no money so we cant go.

Jade: what!

Tess: thats ok well go some other time.

Grant: jade close ur eyes.

Jade: ok

I closed my eyes and he grabbed my hand and put something on it. I opened it and i saw tickets to go to Disney.

Jade; wait- but- he just- what- i cant believe you bought ticket for all of us.

Grant: ill do anything for my baby girl.

Jade: awe thank u babe. Love u

Grant: love you too.

Tess pov.

I cant believe sammy is going to be there but now and hopefully he doesnt mess things up. Since we are leaving tomorrow morning i have to pack things that are important. Skate came in with his suitcase already and hot as always 😍.

Tess: hey babe

Skate: sup gorgeous

Tess: ready to go

Skate: yeah

Tess: cause i am.

Next morning.....

We left to go on the road to florida. Now all we have to do is get through this traffic.

I day and 48 minutes later.

We finally got there and i cant wait to see things like princess, stitch and etc.

Jade pov

Im so happy that i get to come to disney with my babe. We got off the car and when we did this car in front of us beeped at us and i flicked them off. We grabbed our stuff and left to go into our hotel when we were entering girls started to swarm us.

Jade: I cant breath to many bodies.

I left and ran to the elevator to go up to our room. As i open the door i see someone coming closer in the corner of my eye. As i walk in i here this

Sammy: jade we need to talk

I look up and see the face i never really wanted to see.

Jade: hi?

Sammy: meet me where the princess ariel is at ok.

I nodded my head and walked in thinking that if i should give him one more chance or not. I go to one of the beds and put my stuff on there. To be honest i felt lonely cause the guys are down stairs signing stuff. But tess comes in.

Tess: hey Jade

Jade: oh hey where have u been

Tess: getting trampled

I laughed.

Tess pov

I hate when this happens. Girls need tonslow their role before the hurt someone like me. I got hit in the face and now i have a bruise. I go to up to the and i hear this.

Jade: why does sammy have to pop up every.

She knows that he is now she cant enjoy her vacation. But i cant let her know that i know he is here.

Tess: hey jade.

Jade: oh hey where have you been

Tess: getting trampled

She laughed. And i guess that makes her feel better.

Tess: so what are u going to wear today for when we walk.

Jade: i was thinking something comfortable.

Tess: me too.

Jade pov.

We walked out of the hotel and went inside disney land as i walk i see alot of people and i try to see where princess Ariel is. I see the sign and i tell Grant that im going to the bathroom. He nodded his head yes. As i walk i see sammy with shades on.

Jade: hi sammy.

Sammy: hey babe

Jade: what do want to about

Sammy: us.

Authors note

What do u think he is going to say? How will jade react to the speech?
For now ill leave u this... love u guys😘 hope u enjoy... stay groovy!!

Word count:947