du

I had been rambling onto Sade about the girl I met at the party still, even after days passed. Her blue eyes kept haunting me, and I just wanted to find her.

Sade had given up the moment I mentioned her, "It was a house party, and most of the kids there weren't even from the area" She'd told me "She could be anyone and anywhere"

I didn't want to give up.. she was out there somewhere.

"The thing is, she knows who I am.. I just don't know who she is" I told Sade. I didn't know if she went to our school, or I had met her at an event I'd gone to earlier in the year.. which was possible.

"She might go to our school" she said shrugging "Although, I don't remember seeing the girl you described walking down the halls"

"I don't know.."

Sade then proceeded to tease me about it "Tell me, when's the last time you saw a beautiful girl with dark as ink hair, and mesmerizing ocean blue eyes walking around?"

I shrugged, and blushing I told her "At the party"

Sade rolled her eyes at me and sighed "you're whipped on a girl you don't even know" she said shaking her head at me.

I scoffed "I am not whipped, I'm just.. intruiged by the girl that's all" I told Sade, running a hand through my long, light brown, hair.

"Whatever, just eat your food" she told me, ending the conversation. I knew she wanted to help me, but there was no solid ground to start on.

The only information we had was how she looked, by my account. I just wanted to go back in time and ask her her name.. all I can really recall is her eyes and hair color.

Oh her eyes.. they were a deep blue, and had many light streaks in them that made it appear as if waves were going through them. The left eye had dark brown spots in it, closer to the iris, and very small.. barely visible. But I noticed them, for when I get lost in someone's eyes I memorize every little detail about them. I do it out of habit now.

A day passed..

I was midlessly writing in my journal, when I overheard Sade talking to her boyfriend, Noelle, over the phone beside me. She thought that I wasn't listening to her because I had in ear buds.

"Yeah, I've never seen her so interested in someone like this in.. years honestly" she said. I assumed that she was referring to me, "Last time she was like this, was with Danni.." I almost started shouting, I never wanted to hear that name again..

I maintained my cool, and took in a few breaths for me to continue listening.

"The thing is babe, with this girl she doesn't even know her name" she told him, and glanced over to me. I didn't show that I was listening and kept moving my pencil on the paper.

"I'm kinda scared for her, she might find the girl and get turned down"

When she said this something inside me clicked. She was right, I didn't even know the girl and I was trying to find her. The girl might not even be in state anymore, and might not even remember me..

"She was drunk, how could she even remember? Maybe she was just thinking things up" Sade spoke, curling the ends of her blonde hair with her fingers.

There was a long silence, before she finally spoke again "You're right, while she might still be around.." she said, her face lighting up "You're the best babe"

After they said their goodbyes she pulled an earbud out of my ear to tell me something, but in reality I wasn't listening to anything.

"Kaiyden, Noelle just gave me the best idea for finding your mystery girl" she told me, excited.

Her excitement was rubbing off on me, and I asked "What is it?"

This was my chance to find her.. I just wanted to see her again, that's all. Just for a few seconds even.