fu

When we got back, Sade started looking up the name to see if I recognized her.

Meaning we googled her.

Yeah, it was a bit weird, but the need to find her overwhelmed all logic.

"K, look what I found," Sade said pushing the screen towards me "Havana Wilde's Instagram" she announced triumphantly, smiling at me.

I felt a pang of excitement in my stomach, this might be it...

Sade clicked on the link and I sucked in a sharp breath as the blue loading line crossed the screen.

What popped up was her page.

Fifty-eight posts, 32k followers, and she was following seven people. Beyonce, Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Lana del rey, Lauren Jauregui, Shay Mitchell, and Cara Delevigne.

Sade's jaw dropped when she caught sight of the following Havana had and turned to me, "Thirty thousand followers Kaiyden, Thirty fucking thousand" she faltered, shaking her head.

"Yeah, and she only follows beautiful and talented women" I said, "Look at her bio"

"Keep looking, and buy her EP on iTunes" Sade read, before taking a glance at me "Should we check out her songs or look at her photos first?"

I was eager to do both, but decided on "Pictures first"

The girl that starred in the photos were her, the same girl from the party. Beautiful, and smiling in all of them.

"She's fucking gorgeous, no wonder you're so stuck on finding her," Sade teased, making me roll my eyes "but why was she at Michael's party?"

"her brother played for the school's team, so maybe she came with him?"

She shrugged, "here's a picture of her and her dog... ooooh, she's kissing a girl in this one" she freaked, jumping up and down.

I put a hand on her shoulder, "Chill out, look at the caption"

Sade looked at me before reading it out loud, "Photoshoot with Elizabeth Gray went amazing, check her out.. And then she linked her Instagram page."

I nodded, "It was for a photoshoot"

Sade let out a sigh, "so? Let's check out her music"

And that we did...

Let me tell you, I am not exaggerating when I tell you she has the voice of a goddess. Sade and I both ended up buying her EP, which we hardly do.

"We need to get to this chick," Sade said running a hand through her hair, "Let's send her a DM!"

My eyebrow twitched upward at the idea, "You think that'd work? I mean, she probably gets them all the time" I said, skeptical of the plan.

Sade shrugged, "Doesn't hurt to try," she said pressing the log in button for Instagram "Log into your account, we'll send it through yours"

I let out a small breath. If this works, I'd owe Sade my life "Okay"

So I did as she said and logged in. Sade went to Havana's page and went to send her a DM.

"What should we say?" I asked, my hands clammy from the idea of getting a response.

"Just tell her you met at the party and would like to meet up again," Sade said nudging my side "don't think to much into it"

My hands shaking, I started typing.

Kaiyden:

Hey Havana, it's me Kaiyden. Sorry we couldn't talk much at the party, I was obviously out of it. So to make up for that, I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up for some coffee anytime soon? This time I'll be sober :)

Thanks for the water by the way.

I looked at Sade for approval and she shrugged, "press send girl"

So I did, after reading it over a million more times and hesitating every time the cursor came over the send button.

"Good job Kay, now let's go get you some ice cream so you can stop shaking"

I nodded, letting myself get pulled off the bed by Sade. With one last look at the computer, I closed my eyes and wished for this to work.

What if she answers?