fi

It's been a week since we sent the DM, and I was starting to think she wasn't going to respond.

Then it happened.

I was looking at funny cat memes on my feed when I saw the orange dot. Signaling that I got a new DM message. I nearly pissed myself right then. When I clicked on it, I held my breath.

Havana:

Hello Kaiyden. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier I was a bit busy. I'd love to meet up, but I don't really drink coffee. Text me and we'll work it out okay? 000-000-0000.

Your welcome ;)

Her number was right there. I could text her right now, but no. I had to wait.

I added her to my contacts and immediately notified Sade.

"She put a fucking winky face Kay, she wants to get in your pants." Sade said, giving me a smug grin. She'd come over right when she received my text, and nearly started hyperventilating when she saw the message.

I scoffed at that, "No way, she probably meant to put a smiley face." I told her, convinced that it wasn't in that context. I had to text her sooner or later, and I didn't want to go through the same ordeal I had to the first time. So I had Sade send the first text. Well, I wrote it, but I made her hit the enter button.

Sent: Hey Havana, I got your message. I'm free all this week, so whenever you want to meet up I'm down. I know a nice spot we can grab something you like. Do you drink tea?

Sade gave me a pat on the back for successfully sending the message, and I buried myself into my covers.