New Life

Soojung woke up to smell the tea Amber prepared and to see the dress for her daily attire on her door. She felt a little empty. Her parents left her a note to say congratulations on her wedding and her new life with her husband. Jongin probably was eating downstairs and slightly questioning everyone's motives for his new lifestyle as a prince. She stepped out of bed, slightly upset. She did not want to be married with a man she could not find herself attracted to.
"Good morning all," she said to everyone at the dining room. Jongin, Amber, and Sun-Young. Amber was serving Jongin coffee along with the man with white hair. She recognized him as the horsekeeper Oh Se Hun. She bowed slightly to them all.
"Ah morning, madame," Amber greeted back hesitantly. Once again, the formal usage of speech was unfamiliar to Soojung. "Would you like something to settle your hunger?"
Soojung smiled widely. She watched as Amber walked into the kitchen. Sun-Young bowed to Soojung. "Morning, madame."
Soojung bowed back. "I forgot to ask you what is your name?"
Sun-Young nodded. "Ah. My name is Sun-Young, but Amber calls me Luna since she sees something in my eyes that is quite luminous." She laughs awkwardly. Soojung's heart dropped to her feet. Luminous? What the heck is luminous,Soojung thought to herself. She gave Sun-Young the most faux smile she could give her. It was a bit syrupy. Amber walked back in with hot cakes and honey.
"Here is your breakfast," Amber said sweetly. Soojung sat down across from her husband. Jongin, uncomfortably, shifted to Se Hun.
"Ah morning, madame. I sincerely apologize for trespassing your property without full consent." Sehun downed the coffee in 2 gulps. He had a strange figure to him. He was very skinny. He often was seen riding horses or feeding them. He was in no place ready to enter a castle. Until today. He looked well-groomed and well-rested. "I was just discussing purchases your husband, Master Kim has made."
Soojung rolled her eyes at Jongin. "Buying things with the royal money without my consent is going to be such a trouble for my dear spouse."

Amber snickered in a distance at Soojung's coldness.
Jongin shook it off. "It is our money anyway. The Clydesdale will be fine for our future child. He shall indeed be a boy."
Soojung glared at Jongin as Se Hun and he laughed off the joke. Soojung tossed hot tea onto Jongin. He started screaming and yelping. Se Hun panicked badly. Amber grabbed a cold compress and started dabbing it on Jongin's white shirt.
"Get off of me peasant!" he cried.
Amber moved back as Sun-Young gave Jongin a cold stare.
Soojung frowned as Amber walked out the dining room with Sun-Young. She glared back at Jongin. Her eye contact nearly burned a hole in his own. He looked at Se Hun. "Thy shall hope to pray for a divorce from such emotionless bride."
Se Hun glanced at Jongin. "Thy shan't agree, Master Kim."
Soojung sighed and pushed herself away from the dining table. "Such words from such duke who sleeps with multiple amounts of his friends," Soojung hissed. She hoped to hurt Jongin, knowing the truth. Jongin indeed slept with many men. Very loosely and overtly. His family didn't know, but half the kingdom who drank in the rumors and gossip and wine did.
"Princess who is often alone. I am never feeling such loneliness. At least I am not coveting peasants," Jongin sneered.
Soojung gaped. How did he know? He surely wasn't around her that much to know her falling for Amber. She closed her mouth and breathed in air through her nose. "Regret this you will Kim Jongin."
"I tried." Jongin smiled with a hint of anger. "I wish to leave the premises."
"Go. Just go. I will sort this out myself. You get merry with your men. I hope you all have the most benevolent of times in your entire lustful life," Soojung hissed. She pushed Se Hun and Jongin out the door and closed the doors. She sat on the ground and weeped. She never got what she wished for or ever lived a happy life. Especially since her reason of happiness had given up over something she had no control over.
"Madame..."cracks a voice.
Qian.
Soojung looked at her in the face. "Oh its you. You finally decide to speak to me."
Qian ran her fingers through the princess's long hair. "I am sorry for my distancing. Shall I arrange my appointment with you?"
"Sure."
Soojung talked about her surprise nuptials and how she was falling for Amber. Qian just listened. The room soon was lifted of hostility and formal speech. Qian comfortably folded her hands on her lap and began to share her view on the events.
"Our Amber is so...beautiful. I also want to share this. Amber wanted to get rid of her feelings for you because she knew you were getting married. She...really likes you. I notice this because of the simple fact that she looks at you and over you a certain way. Remember what you told me. About that hold on a person. She definitely feels the ownership over your soul and you own her heart. She looks like she is happy with the new maid, but she clearly is being distracted. Give or take. Give her time or take away the distraction. Taking is not always a good idea."
Soojung wanted to love Amber even more. Her heart was desperate now. And whenever she thought about her, she suddenly needed to feel her embrace. She sniffled and wiped her tear away. "Why must she give up on me then?"
"Well this is a job. And she is trying to make it in somewhat foreign surroundings. What is she supposed to do?" Qian clasped her flask of beverage. She laughed while taking a tiny sip. "Notice. Our Amber is sensitive."
Soojung played with her fingers while thinking about Amber. "I...guess I would have to push certain things into motion if I want her."
Qian embraced Soojung.
Soojung was going to have to wait for the owner of her soul and love.