Condicio

Several months started passing, therefore dragging the tumultuous fall into a very brisk winter, dawning a whole new year. It was January. Which also marked 5 months since Soojung and Amber met. Amber woke up alone, reaching for Soojung. Her side of the bed was cold. She called for her.
Soojung walked in. She gave Amber a warm smile, sitting on the bed. "Morning. I sense a beautiful thing is to happen today..."
Amber got closer to Soojung. She kissed her lips. "Everyday is a good day with you. Any day together, I mean." She started kissing Soojung's jawline until Soojung nudged her away, teasingly.
"I am serious, Amber. It is the dawn of 1900. You can't sense any transition in the air?" Soojung asked. She looked into her eyes.
Amber smiled brightly and grabbed Soojung's wrist. Amber stood tall for the first time in 3 months. Soojung widened her eyes in shock. After all these months catering to her handicapped lover, Soojung could see her stand again. Amber wasn't even her servant anymore. They started a system of helping each other. And Qian began to live with her daughter Lady Choi by December. She decided that "living with the princess (rather my best friend) and her lover is going to be awkward. I rather snoop in my own daughter's business." Soojung's heart was warm all over, a feeling only Amber could trigger by just existing and being around her.
"My dear princess, I have my life indebted to you," Amber declared boldly. She wrapped her arms around Soojung. "Or is it the other way around?"
Soojung became used to Amber's flirtatious words. It sort of made her feel special, but made Soojung have very seductive thoughts on what she would do to Amber when she . Soojung caught Amber's lips with her own and they started kissing. Soon falling onto their giant bed. Amber hovered over Soojung, passionate flickering in her wild eyes.
"Amber...I wanted to talk to you about certain things..."Soojung d Amber's cheek.
"Can it wait? We can try some things since I can do things with my legs again?" Amber asked, a deep bass in her voice.
Soojung ignored the heat rising in her body. "Amber. Later. Let's talk."
Amber rolled on her side and turned to Soojung and gazed at her longingly. She d her long brown hair, admiring her eyes.
"I wanted to talk about some things. You know that I love you right?" Soojung asked Amber, full of sincerity.
"You want to break up? I've been so good to you," Amber sighed. "Well-"
Soojung pulled Amber back down on the bed. She didn't like Amber being so shallow when she wanted to talk to her about something serious. She was so playful. It drove Soojung insane, more reasons to love Amber. "I want to take things on a different level."
"But, darling, we are on a different level," Amber teased, winking. Soojung blushed and hit Amber with a pillow. She started to straddle Amber, hitting her head with the tiny throw pillow.
"You are so dirty sometimes!!" Soojung whined. Amber wrapped her arms around Soojung's waist. She kissed her lips.
"My love...I am hungry."
Soojung rolled her eyes.
"Let's talk first. We can do our plans later..."
A seductive smile crept on Soojung's lips, only to dim down. "You know I love you right?"
Amber nodded obediantly. "Of course."
Soojung began tracing circles onto Amber's shoulder. "I love having you to myself. I want...more of you."
Amber lifted Soojung's chin. "You have all of me, physically and emotionally..."
"Will you marry me then?" Soojung asked. "I want this official."
Amber felt flustered once again around the princess. She felt her heart beat in every area in her body. She saw the princess holding a beautiful sapphire ring in honor of her birthstone. She wanted to cry tears of joy.
"Yes, Soojung."
Soojung placed the ring on Amber's ring finger and kissed her lips. "Now, I can have you forever. And claim you as mine."
Amber raised her eyebrows. "Where were we?"
Soojung smirked and dipped down on Amber.
+++++++++
Qian entered the castle with Lady Choi and Duke Choiza, slightly happy and tired. She waited for Soojung to come down. But it was Amber who walked down the spiral staircase. Qian noticed the ring her and Soojung picked out for Amber. She smiled brightly.
"Ah, Amber is getting married," Lady Choi stated in a state of euphoria. "And walking now."
Qian hugged Amber tightly. "I miss you guys so much. This couple is boring. They want me to tag along on their dates and have no fun with each other," Qian joked. Lady Choi nudged her mother playfully.
"I am so happy. Soojung is getting dressed right now. Are you helping us plan our wedding?"
Qian nodded. "I love Soojung. I have to help her."
Soojung walked down the steps, excited to see Qian. They started talking about wedding cakes, dresses, suits, invitations, food, singing people, and flowers. Soojung held Amber's hand the entire time, feeling a sense of happiness she never experienced before.
Qian and her daughter and son-in law left the castle, leaving the couple alone.
Soojung sighed happily. Amber lifted her off the ground, and span her around, only to carry her upstairs to their room.
"Amber...are you inviting Sun-Young and Henry?" Soojung asked.
Amber shrugged. As far as Amber knew, Henry was with a beautiful girl. She didn't think he was going to be mad or anything. But Sun-Young. Only Lord knows where she is. Or how she is feeling. Amber didn't think about her since Soojung and her got together. "I am sure we can."
"That's good that they respect your decisions. They seemed so controlling over you. I didn't like that." Soojung shook her head.
But Amber definitely knew Henry was clear of all hard feelings. Sun-Young was someone to watch out for if she was invited to the wedding.