Someone flirts with you

Y/h means your house
Contains some bad words.... You've been warned!

Harry: you where walking through the Hogwarts halls, wondering around as you had a free period. There's was nobody there until Dean came walking. As he had a major crush on you, he started flirting with you. " Dean, stop it." You say. " No Y/N, not until You're mine" Dean answers. " Dean, I like someone else" you say. " But you are mine." Dean says stubborn. Then Harry came in the same corridor. " Hey Dean, I don't know what your doing, but Y/N is mine." Harry says confident. " So what?." Deans says. " That's means that she doesn't like you. Last time I checked, Y/N is mine Girlfriend, and not yours." Harry said. " I'll get you" Dean said and walked away. " Y/N, are you ok?" Harry asks when he's away. He hugs you and says that's it's ok and he's (Dean) not gonna hurt you.

Ron: you and Ron where hanging out near by Hagrids. Then Hagrid needed him so you waited. Then Draco came in. " Hey Y/N. " he said casually. " O Hi Draco.' You said.  " We should hook up sometime. " he said. " No thanks." You said. " Yes thanks. You're beautiful , young lady and you're coming with me." " She said no Draco."  A voice came from a direction. Thank god that Ron is here now you thought. " Yes. But she doesn't deserve a red-haired traitor as you." Draco spat. " Draco, shut up and move your ass somewhere else." You said. " Y/N, I love you. "He said and hugged you. " And great comeback, you should learn me sometime." Ron said smiling. "Don't worry, I will" you said also smiling.

Draco: you knew for starters that Cedric had a crush for you. And that he wants you. You where friends with him, but that was it. " Oi Y/N!" You heard behind you. It was Cedric. " What is it, I don't have time." You said annoyed. "  " You look absolutely gorgeous " Cedric said. " Cedric, stop it" you said, giggling softly inside. " What, it's true." He said. " Yes but.." You couldn't finish your sentence as Cedric was leaning in. " Cedric, NO." You Said and walked away. Then you stumbled into Draco. " Y/N, somethings wrong, I can tell." He said. And pulled you into a hug. " it's Cedric, he almost kissed me. " you said in his arms. " He is gonna pay " Draco said.

Fred: Fred was with George doing the usual, pranking. You where in the library studying for a test for potions. Then, Crabbe walked in. " Crabbe, what do you want?" You asked. " you" he said flatly. " Wait Wat? " you said confused. " Did I said something that made you like this ? " Crabbe asked. " Jeez, you're slow. Of course I don't want you!" You shouted and walked away. Then you walked right into George. " I can see that somethings not right. I'm gonna get Fred." He said and ran away. After a minute or so Fred came running at you. " God Y/N, who did this to you?" He asked. " Crabbe" you said. "Crabbe?" Fred asked. Let's say that Crabe gotten a huge prank on him as payback.

George: you where in the y/h common room doing nothing when you couldn't take it anymore and went outside. You had way to much energy. So you went to the edge of the forbidden forest. There was Goyle in a tree doing god knows what. Then he jumped right before you out of the tree.  " Hey Y/N, how's it going?" He said in a smooth voice. " Good, and with you?" You asked. " Fabulous, as you're standing in front of me. " Goyle, shut the f*** up." You said and walked away. " Y/N? Why are you angry?" You heard George. " It's Goyle. " You said back. He was waking next to you by this time and holds your hand.  "Again? Does he has any brains?" George asks. "George, you do always know what to say, don't you?" You asked laughing. "Guess I do" George replied, also laughing.

Oliver: You had a free afternoon. As you had a great urge to take off to the sky, you grabbed your broom and went to the pitch. After a few rounds of flying you saw a figure in the shadows. You flew towards it and you heard "And there's          L/N making a great dive and touchdown!" It turns out it was Lee Jordan. " O hi, I didn't see you. "You said.  "Well, I did and it looks fantastic. And so do you. " Said Lee with a smile. " Well thank you. And now move. " you said. " Why?" He asked. " Just go!" You repeated. " But you're so ..... " " Lee, shut your hole and listen what she's saying." A voice said from nowhere. " Who are you?" Lee asked. " Thats none of you're f*** business. Now move away, stupid git." Surprisingly Lee went away.  When he was far enough the person revealed himself. As you thought, it's Oliver. You tackled him into a hug. " Thanks" you said. " Anytime'' Oliver answered smiling.

SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I HAD A BUSSY WEEK AND STUFF. HOPE YOU ENJOY!