Chapter three

(A/N John in MM. Everybody was inboxing me like "Which one is John cause the covers are with diffrent niggas" To answer the question John is the nigga on the cover of this book)

Jacob P.O.V.

I wake up with nadia laying on my chest watching T.V.

"I still hate you" she says flipping through channels.

"So you hate me?" I ask

"Isnt that what I just said"

"How can I get you to forgive me?" I ask.

"You cant, Ill have my stuff out of here by then end of today" She says getting up but I grab her.

"You not moving out"

"The truck is already outside so let me go" She says trying to get out my grip.

Quin P.O.V.

"Nadia just called me to help her move out." I tell John

"She called me too" He says smiling

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask confused.

"Because she finally leaving that little fuck boy" he says

"Stop cursing Josiah is right across the hall" I say glaring at him. "And Its been years you and Jacob Childish as fuck with this petty beef yall got going on" I say rolling my eyes.

"You just cursed though and Whatever Just know my sister leaving his ass hallelujah" He says smiling.

Ugh.

"Josiah" I yell so he can hear me.

"Ma'am?"

"Go pick out one of your outfits so daddy can get you dressed"

"Okey dokey" he says walking away but John grabs him.

"Dont you ever in yo life say some gay shit like okey dokey again you understand me?" John says jacking him up.

"Let go of my baby" I semi yell at Johns crazy ass.

"Nah my son aint finna be round here acting like no bitch" John says glaring at me.

"All he said was okey dokey he's only three" I say in Josiahs defense "and stop cursing around him"

"You aint no bitch understood?" He says to Josiah.

"Yes sir" Josiah says.

"Say it say I aint no bitch" John says.

"I aint no bitch" Josiah repeats. I laugh because of his lisp.

"Now go pick out a real nigga outfit with one of your chains" John says putting him down.

"Bet" Josiah says running off.

"Really John?, I told you about cursing around him now you got him cursing" I say rolling my eyes.

"I dont care I refuse to let my son be a bitch" John says sucking his teeth. "Talking bout okey dokey" John mumbles to himself.

Bossman P.O.V.

So i'm pretty sure yall heard im out the gang. Ive been shot one too many times haha But John is the new bossman. Me and paula just been chillian we thinking about renewing our vows.

Jaylas P.O.V.

"Babe Nadia wants us to help her move" I tell Dj.

"Ill help her move you gone sit yo pregnant ass right here" he says pointing at the bed.

"But I wanna help Nadia" I say rolling my eyes.

"You got one more time to roll yo eyes at me" He says sounding aggervated.

"I'm sorry daddy" I say causing him to smile.

"Better"

Nadia P.O.V.

"Theres nothing you can do Jacob I'm-" I stop and run to the bathroom to throw up.

"You ok baby?" Jacob asks holding my hair up.

"I dont know I keep throwing up" I say brushing my teeth.

A smile creeps on his face.

"You pregnant" He says smiling.

"N-No I'm not" I say stepping away from him.

"Yes you are now you cant leave me we gotta do whats best for the baby" He says smirking.

"We'll cross that bridge when the baby comes IF im pregnant" I say rolling my eyes and walking away I hope he dont think Imma stay because I may be pregnant.

"NADIA" I hear everyone yell. I walk downstairs.

"Hey yall thanks for coming to help, Yall can start by taking thoes boxes to th-" I stop myself "Wheres DJ?" I ask.

"Where you think DJ at?" Quin asks.

"In the kitchen" I say laughing.

.........
▪John tried Josiah
▪Dj over protective ass
▪Nadia pregnant
▪Dj stay in the kitchen