I'm lonely and I'm tired...

Year 2004: 

Ambers POV

"Fuck you Jimmy!" I yelled. He kept interrupting my band practice, even though he had his own to go to.  We needed to get this right, we were meeting with someone to record a demo for a few record labels who were interested in us. 

"Sorry Amby..." He messed up my hair and sulked upstairs.

"Wait Jimmy.." I sighed. "You're just trying to help. Just stay still for a bit okay?" 

"Okay" He smiled and sat on the edge of the steps listening. 

"Okay guys, Jason, you were a little off on the bass line. Jackson, you got this on drums. You know this. Just don't let what we're recording for unnerve you." I picked up my guitar and started strumming a few chords, trying to relax myself. I hate how worked up I get over my music, but I can't help that I'm a perfectionist.

"Okay, my favorite up and coming band, you all need a break so lets go." Brian yelled coming down stairs of mine and Jimmy's house. 

"Sit. No break." I sighed, how can they think taking a break right now is okay? We are so far behind. 

"You, my friend, need one most of all." Brian said placing his hands on my shoulders. I glanced over and saw Jimmy talking with Jackson about different drum techniques. Brian kissed my neck lightly. I smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. If I let him continue now, we'd practically be fucking in the practice room. I reluctantly gave in.  

"Okay guys, take 5. Jimmy don't corrupt my drummer." I said standing up and walking out to the backyard. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I barely took one hit before Brian looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Brian followed behind me and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth, kissing me. 

"I hate sneaking around like this..." He sighed as he sat down next to me. I stretched my legs over his lap. It really wasn't fair to him that I half the time I don't even listen to what he wants and tell my brother whats been going on between us and I know it hurts him. I just don't want to deal with Jimmy getting upset or yelling at us. 

"I know... I do to. But I don't want Jimmy to take it bad and I don't want my band to just get big because I'm dating Synyster Gates. I want to know we get where we do because of our talent. Not who my brother or my boyfriend is."

"That doesn't mean we can't tell Jimmy." He said leaning in and kissing me. I held him to me, not wanting that moment to end. 

"I think we should... I mean I'm only 2 years younger than you. He shouldn't complain too much. Besides, I'm happy. That should be all that matters." I put out my cigarette and kissed him again. He ended up pushing me down, laying me on the half brick wall. I moaned slightly as I felt the bulge in his jeans rub against me. I felt his hands work their way up my body and hold me too him even more. 

"Hey Amber, I got good news. Come back downstairs." I heard Matt come out into the backyard. "What did I just interrupt..?" He asked as he noticed Brian and me.

"Nothing?" Brian said, letting go of me and sitting up.

"Well so much for not sneaking around..." I muttered. He literally just brought up how he wants to tell Jimmy, which would involve telling the entire band. 

"Sorry.." I heard him whisper.

"Anyways, I have some news for everyone so lets make our way back down to your practice." Matt said watching us.

I laced my hand around his and led him downstairs. When we got there, I sat next to him and picked up my guitar and started strumming it.

"Matt, whats this good news?" Brian asked, causing all of us to pay attention to him.

"I know you were a little busy Bri.." He paused looking between me and him. I felt my face getting a little bit red. "But, get packing. It's last minute, but we're leaving for tour at the end of the month, and I convinced our manager to put Ambers band on the tour. "

Everyone was all excited, except for me. I was not going on a tour with my brother band. I put my guitar away and I went back upstairs, shutting myself in my room. How could any of them be okay with this? We'd only get famous for touring with Avenged Sevenfold and that's not gonna let us be us or show our talent.

 Shortly after, Brian came in and locked the door behind him. I pulled him to me, and he laid next to me on the bed. He started petting my hair, knowing it relaxed me. He always knows just what to do at the right time. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I don't want to tour with you guys. Not yet." I sighed.

"Babe.. please? It'd mean the world to Jimmy and me."

"And then I'd become bigger and it'd be because we toured with you guys. I really have to think about it. Okay?" I cuddled into his chest, finally relaxing a little bit.

"Okay. But, I think before Matt interrupted, we were in the middle of something..." He trailed off and leaned over me. His lips crashed into mine and I pulled him closer. His hands worked their way back up my body. He started nibbling on my neck and I let out a small moan. I felt him smirk. 

"Babe... not now." I sighed. I really need to focus on my band. 

"Baaaaaaaabe" He whined. I felt bad turning him down, but I wasn't in the mood for sex anymore. 

"I just want to relax. I need to focus on our recording tomorrow and no ones where I want them to be." I tried rolling out of bed, I needed to get back to work no matter how much it stresses me out. 

"Then stay here and relax. You don't need to be nervous for anything. If its meant to happen tomorrow it will, Jimmy is running through the song with Jackson, and we can ask Johnny to help out Jason too. Plus come on, you are like a mixture of me and Matt on stage. You got this. If you overwork everyone now, then it won't be right tomorrow." He held me to him trying to relax me. 

"You're right." I knew he was, but if I didn't get out there and work then we would get no where. At the same time, Brian and me never get this time alone without someone interrupting us. 

"Now, stay here and we can do whatever you want." He smiled and I cuddled into his chest. After a few minutes I sighed and climbed onto of Brian. He did say whatever I want, and in the end, I really want him. He raised his eyebrows at me in confusion. I leaned down, and kissed him. 

"I changed my mind." I smirked, kissing him again. He flipped us over, and he was on top of me. 

"Then we do this my way." He smirked, kissing me again roughly. Slowly but surely we ended up sleeping together again, and afterwards I fell asleep in his arms. 

I woke up the next morning to see he was still here. I smiled to myself, maybe we really will tell Jimmy and the guys. I slipped on a tank top and some fluffy pajama bottoms, tying my hair up in a messy bun on top of my head. I shook Brian awake and made my way downstairs holding his hand. What I saw wasn't what I expected. Jimmy was sitting at the table looking pissed. 

"What the hell Brian?" Was all he said, not even turning around to face us. I kinda knew then that we were in trouble.