Chapter six

^This is Katie ( Alexander Daddario )^

I jerker upright in bed, beads of sweat sticking to my forehead, I pull back the covers, swing my legs over the side of the bed and sit up.
I take a brearh trying to recall  the dream that only moments ago hunted my subconscious.

I think back but the more I try to remember the quicker it fades. I can just make out the shape of a man but as I concentrate on his face the less focused it becomes.

I glance up at the clock and 4:57 flashes back at me in bold read numbers informing me of how little sleep I've had. I think back to the dream but it's gone.
Like a distant memory leaving nothing but a disturbing feeling.

I try to fall back to sleep but as the clock ticks 5:30 I surrender to the morning and get up.

By 6am I'm freshly showered and dressed in a pair of casual dark jeans and a black roll neck jumper.
I pull a thick pair of socks over the top of my jeans and put on my knee high black boots.

I head straight to the kitchen grabbing a blood bag from the freezer.

I don't bother getting a cup I just take a seat at the kitchen counter and stare out at the miserable morning weather.

The sky is covered with dark grey clouds. Today's going to be fun.
I finish my bold bag just as Angie walks In.

"Morning" Angie asks walking to the freezer. "Why are you up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep" I say simply, not wanting to divulge information about my strange dream.
Not that I could even if I wanted to.

"Excited to explore the town?...We can buy you some clothes" she asks looking down at another pair of her jeans on my legs.

I laugh and she sits next to me on the counter.

"The weather looks crappy, can't we just leave it for today?" I plead.

"Come on Clara it's not that bad" Angie says looking out the window

"Fine" I give in knowing I'm not getting out of it that easy.

She smirks with a satisfied grin " I'll be ready for 8" she calls over her shoulder and she leaves the kitchen.

With an hour and a half to kill I go back to my room and turn on my laptop, the screen lights up with the picture of Kai and Katie making my stomch flip.

I click off the picture and back to the home screen.

I browse through but nothing interesting catches my eye, I type in Kai's name again, against my better judgment. He hasn't updated his status this morning but it's only (I glance up at the clock) 6:50, I log of and shut my laptop. I look around my room restless and my mined wonders back to the dream but it's still no clearer then it was a few hours ago.

I decide to put on some make up to kill the time. Noting dramatic just light mascara and eyeliner with a small wing.

I then put in my brown contacts and a red tinted lip gloss.

Angie knocked on my door "Come on" she calls walking down the stairs.

The rain let up pretty much as soon as me and Angie left the house. It was only a short 10 minute walk into town. If you could call it a town.
There are a total of 12 shops including 2 cafés, a restaurant and a book store.

Angie dragged me into the first drugstore she found. Headed straight for the makeup telling me witch colour lip stick I should buy to suit my new look I just nodded like I knew what colour ruby woo was.