11.

@AanayaC

Naia POV:

"Come on Nina please let's just go out" India said

"No" I said

"Come on it will take your mind off of things" Latoya said

"No it won't" I said

I didn't want to go out because My boyfriend Raymond and I just broke up, and I was heart broken. I loved him and now look at where we are now, not together. After a while of my two best friends India and Latoya begging for me to go out I craved in and decide to go out. They decide to give me a makeover. They said they wanted me to meet someone, but I really didn't know how I felt about it. I wore and my makeup look👇🏽

 I wore and my makeup look👇🏽

When we got to the bar. I went straight to dancing. After awhile of dancing I got thirsty and decide to go to the bar. I order a drank, after ordering my drink some guy came up to me.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here at the bar by yourself." The guy said

"Um I'm with my friends  but i got thirsty and decide to get something to drink. I'm Naia by the way." I said

"Odell" he said "you want to hang out you know take a couple of shots"

"Sure"

We order round and round of shots. We were so drunk. We got a uber and went to what I'm guessing was Odell house. We didn't even make it in the house good enough with out our clothes coming off. We went upstairs to his room.

__________

We were in bed and I started kissing from his lips to his tattoos then reached his dick. I teased him for a while. Then took it out of his boxes. I kissed his tip then started bobbing my head up and down taking his full length in his mouth. He pushed my head deeper in.  After a while he came in my mouth and I swallowed it. He then flipped us over. Finger me and licking my clit.

"Mhmm damn" I said pushing his head deeper.

He started to lick me harder and he started to finger me faster up until I came. I licked his hands tasting my juices.

"I need you now Odell." I said

He smirked and put his dick in me and would
Take it out.

"STOPPP TEASING MEE" I yelled

He then rammed inside of me causing me to arch my back. He kept pounding my spot making me cum. He flipped me over.

"Face down ass up" he demanded

I did as told when he rammed inside me.

"FUCKK" I said feeling so much pleaser "HARDER"

He started pounding my pussy harder until I came. I was out of breathe. He then sat down on his back, and told me to ride him. I started riding him harder.

"GODDAMN FUCK RIGHT THERE YN" he said in pleaser

I started riding him slower, and started to tease him.

"Mhmm stop teasing me" he said before flipping us over and pounding me harder. He then pulled out and I started sucking his dick up until it was time for us to cum, and swallowed all his cum.

__________

I woke up this morning in an unfamiliar place, with a pounding headache and I was naked and confused on to why I was naked. Then I looked on to the other side of me and seen the guy from last night. I don't know why but I felt really safe. I forgot all about my bad break up with my boyfriend Raymond.