14

Yn:
I was at Odell house comforting him, because his girlfriend and him broke up after being together for about 2 years. He caught her cheating on him, with his best friend. "Dell you'll find someone to treat you right, and stay by your side." I said playing in his hair, while he laid on my lap. "Two fucking year!" , "I know, it's going to hurt for a while then you'll meet the girl that's right for you, and you'll forget about her." I said. "I don't know, every time I get in a relationship they just use me, then leave me. I try to be the best boyfriend." He said, "they won't know what they have until it gone, and when they try and get you back you'll be with someone that actually cares for you." I said. "Promise" he said holding his pinky up, "promise" I said locking my pinky with his.

______________
Odell:
I look back on that day all the time, who would have known that the girl for me would have been my best friend in the whole world. She is my everything now, and I plan on treating her better than I've very treated a girl before. I'm going to do right by her.

"Dell baby" she said snapping in my face, "huh" I said, "is this cute?" She asked, "anything looks good on you." I said, "Odell for real" she said smiling, "it look beautiful." She sat on my lap and kissed me. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, "us" i said, "what about us?" She asked, "nothing just that you not going anywhere you're going to be mine forever whether you like it or not." I said, "aww baby." She said, "I love you." I said, "I love you too, dell." She said

This girl was my best friend and the love of my life I don't know what I would do without her. she's been there with me through thick and thin. She seen me at my best and she's seen me at my worst. She the reason I want to wake up and started my day. I think god everyday for her coming into my life, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

VOTE || COMMENT