12.

Odell:
Yn has been mad at me for about a couple of days. She not talking to me, sleeping in the guest room, and when I walk in the room she leaves. I was so sick of this I haven't touched my baby, it feels like forever when I touched her the last time.

"Baby I did not look at that girl, what can I do to make you believe I want only you." I said, she looked at me and rolled her eye. "You know what Yn enough is enough" I said. I put her against the wall and roughly kissed her neck and her lips, she was hesitant about kissing me but my baby finally kissed me back.

I picked her up and carried her to the sofa. I kissed her, while kissing her I stopped and took off her shirt and bra. I kissed from her lips to her boobs and massaged her boobs, and sucked on her boobs. After that I sent kisses from her boobs to her panties where I pulled them off with my teeth. I teased her kissing her tights, all the way to her pussy. I licked every inch of my baby sweet pussy, and she pushed my head further in, "ahh daddy please don't stop!" She said in pleasure, I licked and licked until she came in my mouth.

She pushed me down, and unzipped my pant taking out my penis. She licked the tip of my dick to tease me the way I teased her. "Baby stop fucking teasing me." I said, when I said that she started sucking my dick and playing with my balls just like i like it. I pushed her head in deeper, and she got that hint I wanted to be deep throated. after a while I couldn't take it anymore and I came in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

I flipped her on her back and pounded her, "ahh daddy harder... Please don't stop ahh!" she screamed, "you like how deep daddies going" I said, "ahh yea don't stop please don't stop keep fucking me." She said. I flipped her on her back and put her ass in the air and rammed inside of her, "ahh shit." She screamed. I thrusted in and out of her at a fast speed, "you still mad at daddy?" I asked, "no baby just fuck me." She said.

After about a couple of positions we finally came together, and a couple of months later guess who's pregnant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
•VOTE
•COMMENT