Chapter 2

Raina and Splash were dragged down the kettle by a very angry elite octoling.
"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER GO UP THERE AGAIN!" Screamed the elite octoling. Her voice echoed through Octo Valley.
"We are so sorry Carly!" We will never do it again..." Raina said this promisingly, but crossed her fingers. Splash nodded, until seeing the octoling's crossed fingers.
"Raina!" Splash shouted. Raina started to sweat. Carly got mad. She grabbed Raina's hand, revealing her crossed fingers.
"AH HA! I KNEW IT! I'm calling General Octavio right now." Raina started to shake her head and hands wildly. Carly laughed.
"You think I'm gonna have mercy for you?! HA! You wish. Just put on your stupid goggles..."
A booming voice interrupted Carly. She flinched in fright, making the octoling and her octarian friend laugh.
"SILENCE AT ONCE AGENT 370-x! Agent 126-x, you may be excused." The elite bowed to her master and ran to her kettle. The angered general looked over at Raina and Splash with squinted eyes and arms crossed.
"What did I tell you two." His voice was stern.
"Never go up to the surface or may my tentacles be pulled off my head..." Octavio's glare lightened up.
"Remember that. OR ELSE." The general went back to his office.
-Meanwhile-
Leona and Jake sat on the couch, bored as ever. Leona sat upside down, as Jake tried to find good videos on SquidTube.
"I am sooooooooo bored. What are we gonna do?" Leona looked up at Jake.
"What am I supposed to do about it?" Jake said. They waited a few more minutes until Leona had an idea.
"Hey I know! Let's go to octo valley! I know we've done all the missions, but there's gotta be something fun to do!" Leona exclaimed. Jake nodded. The two geared up and went to octo valley.