Chapter 6

Leona had given Raina a hoodie to cover her tentacles.
"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Asked Jake. He was worried about the results of what they were doing. Leona and Raina ignored him.
"Let's go!" Leona and Raina hopped through the kettle, Jake not far behind.

When the two got to Inkopolis, Raina gasped at the huge amount of inklings watching the news. She was amazed at all the choices of gear, and all the combonations made with them. Raina ran off. Leona wasn't far behind. When Jake came out of the kettle, he noticed that the two were gone.
"Oh I give up... I'm going home." Jake sighed.

Raina and Leona ran into the hat store. Raina started looking around everywhere. She was so interested in the choices.
"Hey Leona! Can I get this?" She handed Leona a bobble hat.
"Hmm, well, it isn't able to cover your tentacles, but I will think about it." Raina sighed. Something rang on Leona's phone. The news was coming on.
"Come on Raina. The news is on." Leona started to walk out of the store. Raina was puzzled. There never was enough power to have the news in Octopia(the octoling city). Raina was a lot more exited about the news now. She caught up to Leona and walked to the TelePrompTer.

Halfway through the news, she noticed two inklings looking at something on the ground. She snuck away to see what it was. When she had the correct view to see what was going on, she noticed it. The one creature she forgot about.

(Cliffhanger!!!)