Chapter three

Wes's pov:

I knew Amanda wasn't going to forgive me that easily but she did say that we shouldn't talk anymore that crushed me more than anything. The whole school day went by so slow and I had to act like I liked the slut from over the summer, Meagan. I actually can't stand her because she's the reason Amanda and I broke up in the first place.

I walked out to my car and there was soap all over the windows. "What the hell?" I yelled and I heard girls giggling and guys laughing so I looked over to where I head it and I saw all of my friends crowded around a Camaro and I looked and Amanda was sitting in the middle of everyone with a smirk that gave it all away "really guys?" I asked them. They all pointed to Amanda and she waved to me "the battle is back on"  I glared at her and Meagan walked up to me and clung on to my arm and I had to keep a strait face but a discussed face slipped passed and I knew Amanda saw it because she looked at me with hurt and confusion. I saw her mouth open then all of my friends glared at me and got In their cars and drove away and the girls got In Amanda's car and they drove off. I pushed Meagan off of me and got in my car and quickly drove off to my house.

When I got home my little sister Carlye jumped on to me. "I miss mommy" she whined. "Do you want to go visit mommy?" I whispered to her and she quickly shook her head and jumped out of my arms and ran and put on her little ugg boots and she grabbed a picture and some flowers "were you expecting me to take you?" "Yeah I was wesly" she said in her cute little 4 year old voice. For someone who lost her mother at such a young age she has been the reason I don't break down. "Wesly let's go" she said pulling my pant leg, I walked to the door and locked it and we walked out to my car she climbed into the back and buckled herself in and I got in the front and I looked in the rear view mirror and she was looking at me "wesly put on your seatbewt" I put on my seatbelt and pulled out of the driveway and drove to the cemetery. We pulled in and Carlye jumped out with her picture and flowers and she ran to my moms grave stone and laid the flowers down and she started to "talk" to my mom and she showed her grave stone the picture that she drew for our mom. I heard her crying so I walked over to her and picked her up and held her in my arms and let her cry "I want my mommy wesly" "I know car so do I but she's in a better place now and we will see her again soon" "okay" she said drying her tears "tawk to mommy then we can go get food. Right wesly?" "Sure sweetheart" she ran of and I watched as she waved to every grave stone. "Hey mom I know your in a better place now but we really need you right now. Dad left so its just me and Carlye. Don't worry I'm taking good care of her and I promise ill always keep her safe. I love you mom and I miss you. Oh and happy birthday mom" I kissed her grave stone and then I got up and looked around for Carlye. I spotted her sitting next to a girl that looked around my age and they were sitting at a grave stone and they were talking. I walked over "Carlye your not bothering her are you?" I said looking at my little sister "no wesly, Amanda is my new friend duh" I looked at the girl and sure enough it was Amanda "hey"I said my voice cracking and car pulled me down so I was sitting down and she wiped me tears "you said happy birfday to mommy right" "I sure did" I said kissing her forehead "Amanda do yew want to eat witf us?" She asked Amanda "oh sweetie I'm sure wes doesn't want me to come with" "of course he does wight wes" "sure Amanda you can come" I said looking at Amanda "okay well then let's go drop my car off at my house" she said kissing the grave stone getting up. I looked at the name and the name was Tyler. "Don't worry bud ill keep her safe" I said putting my hand on the grave stone. Jumping up I ran an caught up with Amanda and Carlye who was in Amanda's arms and we went to eat together.