Chapter four

Amanda's pov:

We dropped my car off at my house then I got in the front of wes's car and we drove to Olive Garden because that's where Carlye picked. I never knew that Wes had a little sister I guess it just never came up. "Amanda do you want to be my new best friend?" Carlye said looking up at me I picked her up "I would love to be your best friend" "I miss my mommy" she said and a few tears came out of her eyes. "Shh sweetie mommy misses you too but she's in a better place now and she's looking over you so she's always with you even if you don't think she is she will always be here with you and your big brother" I grabbed her hand and placed it over her heart "mommy will always be in your heart so she will always be here with you" I whipped away the tears coming out of her eyes and hugged her tightly to my body as she cried. Once she was done crying I picked her up and I looked up and Wes was smiling at me.

Wes's pov:

I watched as Amanda calmed down Carlye and I smiled at Amanda because normally I was the only one who could calm down Carlye but Amanda is calming her down and Carlye was starting to really like Amanda so I would really need to fix things between us.

We got our table and we sat down, "I call next to amanda" Carlye said grabbing Amanda's arm. Amanda smiled at me and sat next to Carlye and I sat across from them and our waitress came up to us and while Carlye and Amanda were in talking in there own little world the waitress glared at Amanda. "Don't you think that she's a little to young to have a child" Amanda's head snapped up to her and she glared back at her "why don't you fuck off so that my friend and his little sister and I can finish our lunch" Amanda said smiling at the waitress. Her face got red from being told off by Amanda. Carlye tapped my hand and smiled at me "I luv yew wesly" she said in a small voice "I love you too car" I said smiling back at her.

Once we were done eating Carlye insisted that Amanda had to come back to our house to watch movies and play barbies.I didnt argue because i wanted to talk to amanada and try and fix things but i dont know if she would forgive me. We walked out of Olive garden with carlye on amandas hip. When we got back to my house caryle pulled amanda up the stairs and into her room. I walked to my room and changed into sweats and a new tee-shirt. Amanda walked into my room and i looked down, "you know that your sisters just like you?" "yeah i have been told that before" "your mom would be proud" i looked up and she was smiling at me and i smiled back. She walked over to the dresser and picked up the picture of us from canada "you still have this?" "yeah its my favorite picture of us"

Amanda was laying across my lap on the couch and car was laying on top of her and they were both sleeping, i kissed them both on the forehead and fell asleep myself.