Chapter two

Amanda's pov:

"I think it would be better if we didn't talk, we can hang out with our friend groups since everyone else is friends with each other but after everything that has happened I don't think it would be a good idea" I said looking down.

I walked into first period and sat in the back and Wes came in and sat in front of me and kelci and Liam came and sat next to us, Liam next to Wes and kelci next to me. Kelci passed me a note "why didn't you forgive him?" "Because I don't want to get hur😪t again" I wrote and handed it back to her and she looked at it then at me.

Lunch went by really slow and Wes was sitting across from me "hey wes" Julia said from behind me and I felt goosebumps on my arms. I looked Wes In the eye and then he looked up and smiled at her"hey Julia" my mouth fell open then I closed it "oh hey amanda" "hey slut" I said turning around and looking strait into the eyes of the girl from over the summer. I felt my heart beat pick up "hey wes" she said smiling her ugly smile right at him. I turned around and started to eat my food again so it looked like I didn't care. "Do you wanna come sit with us?" Julia and the girl asked Wes. "Sure I don't really want to be here right now anyways" Wes said looking strait into my eyes as he got up. When he walked away I saw he went to sit with the jock group and the girl was sitting on him lap and he was smiling. I looked back at our table and all my friends eyes were on me. "Ladies and gentlemen the battle is back on" I said with a evil smile on my face my friends all gave me a hug and Morgan yelled "hell yeah our main girl is back" we all laughed and walked out of the lunch room.