~8~

I am absolutely boggled by the amount of views this has so far. Holy squawk and baby geez.

"Look out!" Danny flipped in the air, stopping you up and hiding you behind the recliner with him. His breath slid down your neck and you could feel his heart beating quickly as he blocked you from the onslaught of popcorn.

You sucked in a sharp breath, unfamiliar excitement suddenly  sparking through you. You felt your cheeks flush, and you struggled to take a deep breath. Danny stood up and chucked a handful of popcorn at Timothy and Laurel, who had ended up teaming up.

Laurel laughed and threw some more, getting some on you. You squealed and dove out of the way, out of the protection of Danny. Timothy set on you, started to throw popcorn at you and you laughed, running toward the couch. You dove behind the sofa, ignoring the struggle to breathe.

You fell hard back against the couch, trying to take deep breaths, gripping popcorn in your fist. But your lungs wouldn't fill fast enough, and your chest hurt. You gasped as black began to spot your vision. Breathe. Breathe. But your thoughts became muffled and you struggled to breathe. You made a strangled cry as you collapsed on the floor.

Timothy rushed around the bend and called for someone,but you couldn't hear him. Danny rushed over and knelt down, cupping your chin in his hands and saying something, but it sounded like he was talking through water.

The darkness swarmed some more as Laurel dashed out, and then enveloped you as you passed out.