Chapter 4

Tala

After dinner is over I take my bath in the waterfall. The clear shining water shimmers in the moons beautiful pale light. I am under the waterfall thinking hard about what I will say to Nina. I whisper it to myself. I don't want to think it, someone might over hear my thoughts.

Everything I say sounds stupid. I cannot believe I was being such an idiot today. She does not insult my people, so who am I to insult hers. This would have been so much easier if I only had one mate! Curse the spirits! I let a big sigh then reemerge from behind the waterfall.

I swallow hard when I see Nova standing in the shallow end, completely exposed. She grins mischievously walking into the water. Our eyes are locked on eachother. My wolf's tail is wagging furiously. She looks at me and her eyes become dark with lust.

"Nova." She cuts me off putting her finger over her lips. My heart begins to pound against my chest. She keeps that grin on her face as she submerges under the water slowly. I freeze as I watch Nova swim under the water to me. She stops right in front of me. She is on her knees before me.

I gulp realizing that she is face to face with my sensitive area. My knees buckle when I feel her lips on it. I feel her tongue slither over it. My breathing becomes hard feeling her on me. Nova's tongue moves on me without any mercy. I moan feeling her hands messing with it as well. Nova comes up for air and our eyes meet again.   

"I want you Tala." She says huskily. Her eyes are so dark. I feel mine going light. She slowly stands and kisses my lips. The sweetness and desire behind her kiss lights the fire in my own being. I pick Nova up in my arms, kissing and sucking on her neck. Her legs are wrapped around my waist. Nova moans as I pin her back against a smooth rock.

I move my hips against Nova's. She hands claw my back as I continue pleasing her and my howling wolf. My wolf is already panting as I suck on the place I will eventually mark her. Nova moans loudly as I increase speed. She moves her hips against me as well then locks our lips together.

I moan in her mouth feeling the fiery sensation of lust taking me between my thighs. Nova's legs begin to shiver against my heated skin. Her body is hot and she is making uncontrolled moans. I pant forcing myself to rock faster.

"Oh Tala!. .  . uh. . . ohhh. . . T-Tala. . . Tala!. . ." She moans out my name again. Her entire body quakes against me. Her nails drag against my skin. I throw my head back as I feel the same eruption between my heated thighs. I bury my face in Nova's breast, panting and huffing. My wolf is still not satisfied. Having Alpha blood in me means my sexual hunger is a lot bigger than most wolves.

I place kisses on Nova's neck. She moans and looks in my eyes again. She plants her lips on mine again. I bite gently on her bottom lip, she gasps as my tongue slides into her mouth. We break the kiss and stare at eachother. I feel her wolf and mine panting hard, but my wolf still wants more.

"What are you waiting for?! Do it! She wants you to! Claim her!" My wolf growls at me still panting. Nova looks at me then turns her head to the side.

"If it is what you want, then it is what I want." Nova says finally regaining her breath. I eye her neck, wanting to bite down. I move my lips closer to her neck. I place kisses on her neck slowly coming to the spot where I will place my mark. I think of the prophecy of my two mates. If I mark Nova, human will start war on us, and many will die.

I come to the spot and kiss it. Nova whimpers and shakes, but she keeps her head turned to the side. I sigh and put my forehead on the crook of her neck.

"I want to, badly my sweet Nova. I cannot though, father said I could not mark you yet. I cannot go against my Alpha." She rubs my back.

"Yes, you are right love. I will wait. Are you satisfied for the night?" I look into her eyes and grin. I shake my head no. She growls lustfully. I growl back and continue to please her until my wolf is finally satisfied. I carry Nova back to the caves and tuck her in.