eight.

'I can be the first' His naturally raspy voice makes my stomach fill with butterflies 'I'll be gentle, I won't hurt you, I promise'

'I-i'm just nervous...' I bite my cheek 'But I-I do wanna try'

'Would you like me to do it?'

I nod nervously, watching him as he expertly runs his hand into my pants 'W-wait!'

He stops immediately, looking over at me with concerned eyes

'Is it gonna hurt?'

'It'll feel nice, 'm gonna make sure it does'

'Okay' I take a deep breath, relaxing under the thumb that was stroking my cheek

He continues to move his hand down my pants, fingers curling once he's at my feminine parts. The tip of his pointer finger begins rubbing my folds up and down.

Arousal struck through my body and I began getting heated. He places long, mouthy kisses down the side of my neck as his finger slips inside me.

A gasp erupts from my mouth as I try to stop myself from squirming under his lips and digits. He's had practice, or something, because he knew exactly where to pump and hit.

'A-am I doing it right?'

'Well you're wet' He nods, biting his lip ring 'That's a start'

'O-okay, good...'

It was hard to explain he was doing and how he was doing it, but I felt so good. I was a moaning mess, I probably looked ridiculous but I couldn't even think about that-- bliss was filling my mind.

My orgasm was strong, intensifying even more when he flicked his fingertip over my clit continuously. That was a nice way to start my day.

The next morning, I woke up with a giant headache... but sexually I felt great. I woke up, took my medication, and hit the bathroom. I skipped out on a shower and just went ahead with brushing my teeth.

I sat alone in the cafeteria, I noticed some of the patients had a cookie on their tray. I, on the other hand, did not. It was chocolate chip which made me think of Grayson-- he loves chocolate chip cookies.

Sometimes, when our parents were gone at night, we'd sneak into the cookie jar above the fridge and take like six before running back to my room and hiding in the closet to eat them.

That was before I was in here and that was before he was an asshole. I did get emotional a little bit, because I mean, he's my little brother and I miss the foolish times we used to have. Everything is different now... change isn't always a fun thing.

I bit into the sandwich and scuffed my shoe on the floor. Time to cry, Chandler, time to cry.

I heard footsteps before feeling a kiss on my cheek and seeing the man beside me 'Hi, love'

'Hi...' I twist a few strands of my hair before looking at his 'W-what happened to you?'

There was a faint multi-coloured bruise rising right below his right eye  'Oh, that? It's nothing, I fell or something' He shrugs it off and bites at his thumbnail

'Or something?' I repeat, a bit confused before sighing 'Please stop doing that, y-you're gonna hurt yourself'