Chapter Twenty:How it feels to be his girlfriend

"Good morning Ms.Beautiful!!" i was shocked that a hot guy is laying beside me. "when did u get here?!" i asked him yawning "Uhhh 6 something i guess." he answerd. As i attempted to get off of bed,He dragged me as i fall into his chest.I looked into his eyes . His green orbs are focused on mine "You are so beautiful!!" he said as he kissed my forehead "I love you!" then my nose.He looked into my eyes and leaned closer to me. I hurriedly refused to kiss him that maked him sad."I just wake up i had a bad breath!!" i said smilling "Nuuhhh uhh.. i dony care!!" he kissed me like there's no tommorow! i let go of his lips and smiled at him as i hurry my butt up into the bathroom. i hurriedly dressed my self into a nice pink i heart las vegas hanging shirt and a nice jeans with nice pair of keds.

As i got out at the bathroom all dressed up,found harry focused in his cellphone.i hurriedly grabbed his cell and ran around the room he chased me.I took a glance at it as i saw a pic. of me when i was sleeping.i stopped running.I looked at him and he turned his face on the ground,he looks so embarassed."Haha babe " i said hugging him "I love you" i can feel him smile "I love you too" he replied.

We went dow stairs to buckle up when i saw my mom smilling widely!WHY????

"Mom!Snap out of it!!" i shouted that maked harry giggle

i kissed her cheek and grabbed an apple . "Bye mom we have to go!!" i said and she just waved!Wierd!

we drove to school.All the students are looking at us. "is this really necessary?!" i asked him as he held his hand and intertwines.it with mine. "yeahh!!you are mine now" --

We parked his car and entered the hall.Its like all the girls and bitchez i ddnt know are feeling close to me! i hate it!!

"SAMANTHA!!!!" a voice shouted behind my back!!

-----------------

Hello like the next chappy?!

soory for a verryyy late update! i got writers blockk!!

#IrishLads Signing Off