Chapter Twenty Three:GOING BACK TO LONDON

CHAPTER 23!!!LETS PARTY!

Going to say all of my thoughts at the end of the story. (:

----------•----------

1 year.. it took me 1 year to get over my heartbreak.That day is the most tragic day of my fucking whole life.

Because Love caused me pain and agony it led me on a certain death,it's nor sweet and sound it only brings nor joy but sadness,depression and hatred to yourself and to others.

Others thought that i don't remember anything but the truth is i remember every single part of it.It's more than you could ever imagine,the pain and the hatred all comes to one.Even my family thought i have an amnesia

"mom,dad I'm sorry for pretending but i have to get away." i said glancing at the family portrait on my side table.

I rested my head against the bed frame.Im so excited and nervous about going home back to england.that place gave me the best happy times and the worst happenings in my whole life,i guess i can't keep running from my fear.. i'll have to face this all by my self.

-

On the airport and still nervous,i might get a flu something it makes me sick.

"ashasjkfla;a departure" the only thing i heard fuck this airport.

"your passsport mam" the lady said irritatingly smiled at me "opps i forgot here it is" i said handling him my passport she took a glance on it and he returned it back to me. "and by the way don't smile it's fake" i said smirking away.

-

I sat next to the window and took some pictures and posted it online.

Twitter:

God.Going.Back.To.London.

Instagram:

asdfghkjlSAM:

good view up here!

After 123454 years we landed. "have a safe journey" the lady said hndling free samples of candy.YAY sweet.

I look for the sign that says "dick head is here coming to pick up sam"

FOUND IT!shawn aww shawn!we had a bet,he loose,he pays. HAHAHA

"you did it literally" i bursted into fits of laughter

"yeah i did and my girlfriend is here also she made fun of me already so stop it" he said pouting his lips

"poor doggy" i pated his head "so where's ghayle?" i said looking for his. girlfriend

"she got you a surprise" luke said sticking his tounge out and run in the car and then drove off

"HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted and chased the car but my legs are too short and tired to run.

"what the fuck" someone blind folded me and everything went black.

-

"hello SAMANTHA" ghayle squeeled?WHAT?why am i in here?

"its a surprise!" she said jumping up and down

"hi sweety welcome home" mom said as she kissed my cheeks "dad won't be present but he will call on facetime later" she said then hugged me "i missed you so much" i hug her back

"good to be back huh?" my cousin luke said "LUKE!!" i squeeled and ran into his arms "easy love give some to my girlfriend" i was totally shocked when he said he had a girlfriend "are you serious?"i excitedly said "yeah.. oh here she is" he said holding her hands.She is tall with big burnette curls and dam she's lovely.

"abby" luke said then gave me a huge grin "you know abby,you are the first girl luke introduced us as her girlfriend.You must be pretty special!usually luke wants to get laid and shit but i'm so proud he found you" i said tears falling from my eye's,i never thought my cousin will ever find a lovely nice girl to be with.

"stop it,its embarassing" he said as he hugged me tight "i know .. it's hard to fall inlove with a guy like him but he proved me wrong he is actually the most deep and the most sensitive guy i know right now and i'm also happy to be with him" abby said hugging me so tight."welcome home" she added

_

today the best day of my life

-SAMANTHA

-+_+_+_+

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS!!!SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LONG TIME.BEING A SENIOR IS TOUGH LATELY I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE THIS SOONER FOR YOU GUYS!KEEP ON READING AND VOTING LOVE YA!