Chapter Twenty Five:The Big Revelation.

hello!!!!!! chapter 25 you guys! i can't believe i made through here :)
-
'Samantha's POV'

I sat next to a fountain without water flowing in it.I am at the park flash backing all the memories i had left.Maybe it's time to confess the truth to my parents that i am not in amnesia and also they're going to hate me for that.I have to find a convincing reason for all this.Maybe it's time to face harry.All this time even though all those things happened to both of us i still love him.I never got the chance to hear his side of reason,usually he doesn't lie.Maybe he deserved a second chance?does he still love me?

All the thoughts kept running through my mind.Do i have to do this?mybe it's time to end all this shit that happened "honey it's time to go down stairs." mom said standing at the door smilling at me. "i'll be there" i said then smiled at her back,she left.

I walked down stairs and all of them are here.Mom,Dad,Luke,Abby,Ghayle,Shawn,Gina,Beau it feels like it is about to happen.. today .. at this moment.

"i have an announcement to make" i took a deep breath and all of them sat down on the couch to a burning chimney.

"What is it honey?" dad said looking worried but he's still smilling.

i took a deep breath and fluttered my eyes close before saying something,what should i say?

"mom.. dad.. luke.. ghayle.. gina..beau..abby..shawn.." i opened my eyes and directly said it. "i'm don't have an amnesia" i said and they all laughed

"what's so funny?" i asked but they just stared at each other and laughed their butts off again.I'm not expecting this kind of feedback?

"we know.We think it's your best way to over come all this happened to you so we gave it a shot." mom explained 

"and also.. you have to fight for yourself and now you did" dad hugged me "i don't get it? you know ?" i asked 

"yes honey.. all of us know" gina

"you can't fool us.. we're family and even though you kept that as a secret we understand how you feel" luke

"you are emotionally depressed when all these happened so we think it's the best way to fight for it.. just forget about it"shawn

"now.. you have to face him.." mom said as she hugged me very tight

"yes.. i think i will." i said taking my jacket on and exited the house.

Harry.. we will face the whole truth,.

--

I was walking down the hall of old school casually looking for harry.Where is he?

I saw tina and shanon but they seem horrified when they saw me.They're sitting at the bench outside the gymnasium "wait you two" they tried to escape but eventually stoped them from doing that.

"where is harry?" i asked but the turned to each other "we don't know.. he didn't went to school this morning" tina said with raising eye brows "why are you finding him?" shanon asked as she crossed her arms.

"i'm going to talk to him.. and don't you speak to me like that i'm not that perky old samantha anymore" i snapped "jeezz cool down we're just acting out because when you left this school harry's gone miserable.. they said that he doesn't get out of his room and he never eats normally and his school schedule is only Monday and wednesday so if you want to see him go visit his house."tina said.My heart crumpled and twisted when she said those words.. Miserable?i have to go find him.

--

I took a taxi and found his address through darren (harry's mate) "this is it" darren said exiting the cab

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. "hello" anna said shockingly "samantha" she hugged me very tight and it feels like she's thankful that i am here today..What's up with harry?

"is harry home?" i asked she smiled at me.Darren and i entered her house and is so damn beautiful.Enough about the house,there is no sign of harry here,he usually likes to mess things up.

"he's in his room" anna said directing us into his room. I am nervous,really nervous..My hands are shaking like crazy but i have to do this.I still love him.

Anna knocked on his door but no one is answering.I'm getting really worried and nervous about this. "harry." anna called out 

"are you in there?" she asked again

"go away" he said with his angry voice.. "but you have visitors" anna said 

"tell them to go home" he said.Now he's being obnoxious

"harry it's me darren" darren speak with heavy breaths

"go home" harry is being childish right now and i have to deal with it if i want to talk to him.

They both spoke but i didn't. "harry" i said

"harry" i said again but the silence in this house is so awkward 

He opened the door. "samantha" he spoke through heavy breaths.

"i have to talk to you" i said and his face frowned.

I entered his room and leaved darren and anna outside.

"so.. " i spoke nervously

"soo.." he said sitting on the bed

"what brings you here?" he asked.

"i have been thingking and i really took the courage to come here even though you hurt me in the past and by not knowing your side makes me uncomfortable about myself.I pretended to have an amnesia because i want to forget everything and i want to forget you but my biggest fear is it's not true.I dream about you everynight and i just can't forget about you.I was the one who should be angry right now but i think i had enough of it.Harry.. i want to hear your side and i promise i'll listen" i said sitting next to him.

"all these years.. i have been thingking nothing but you.. i locked myself here cuz loosing you feels like i lost the whole world.I'm such i dick for kissing your cousin she is such a bitch no offense "none taken" samantha "and i'm sorry for that.I didnt mean things will get soo serious and confusing.Sam when i first saw you i can't take my eyes off you (little tear in my eyes) Then i started that little plan to get you and i did.But things got twisted and all this happened,you got hurt and your family.. i didnt mean to do that.. i love you so much but then you left me not hearing what i should have to you.I cry everynight in the thought of loosing you,you are my everything sam and i guess you are still my everything." he said passionate words and things got cleared.

I teared up,i cried and died like a minute or two.

"you gave me a reason to live sam" harry said looking into my eyes

"you gave me a reason to come back" i replied

We hugged each other.It confuses me.. does he still loves me?

"sam i still.. i still love you" he said cupping my face.

my eyes lit up "i still love you too harry,." he kissed me passionately 

"is this real?" he asked 

"don't wish that this is a dream" i replied

-----

DONEE!! going to make a future marriage thingy next chapter so stay tuned. :)

ALL DONE!! this story ended rough i will make a future happenings so don't get sad.I wont end this story like this! Kay? Kay :D

_twerkitshadow.