Chapter Twenty One:Clarity

it's CLARICE! my devious cousin!! why is she here!?

"Hi bby!missed me" she said

she hugged me "yay" i said sarcastically "so i heared you're with harry styles now?" she said as i looked at her wierdly "How did you know?" i asked "hunny news travel fast!" she said "you came all the way here just to ask that?" wierd?!Why?? "Nope,im gonna steal him!im ain't nice baby!" she said and left! she took everything from me!everything !! she's a devious little prick!not to mention she looks hot. I went to harry's room but he's not there anymore so i left,i found zayn but he ddnt where harry is,Clarice texted me to meet her iat the back of the science building.I saw her and harry kissing their head off.i was dumbfounded then i came back to earth "I thought u changed?,try not to swollow each other"i ran across the fields.

why??why did she always do that?!!

i saw harry running over me.. He chased me as i run again. "Wait,samantha" he said as a teardrop fell from my eye's.

i hoped in our car but the driver isn't here so i drove my self home. On my way home a truck hit me. and everything turns black.

---------

*Hospital*

i feel pain but i couldn't remember what happened why am i here?

------ end -------

end of chapter! wait fo next CLARITY part 2 ;)