The Hospital

I hate hospitals. Especially now, not knowing if Sam was going to be okay. He was, of course, he has to be. He'll wake up in a little while, and everything will go back to normal. He has to...

****

It's been a few weeks. The doctors keep telling me he may not wake up. I know he will, he has to.

When he does, I've decided I'm going to tell him how I feel. Even if he doesn't feel the same, he has to know. What if something like this happens again? What if he doesn't make it next time?

No. I won't let anything happen to him, not again. I just hope he wakes up soon, so I can tell him...

Please wake up soon...

****

Gabriel was beginning to get desperate. He needed Sam to wake up, he needed him back.

Now, he was sitting in the small cafe where they'd met-and outside of which Sam had had his accident.

Gabriel blamed himself. If he had been paying attention, Sam wouldn't have had to push him out of the way, and Sam would still be here. Or at least he could've been the one hit instead of Sam; but Sam was too nice not to push Gabriel out of the way.

Gabriel sighed, resting his head down on the table he sat at. He heard the ringing of the door's bell, but didn't look up. That is, until he heard someone speak in front of him.

"Your friend..." A deep voice said, and Gabriel's head shot up to see a tall, darkly dressed man sitting in front of him. His face was covered, so Gabriel couldn't make out any of his features. "You want him to wake up, right? From his coma?"

"How.. How did you know that?" Gabriel asked weakly, frowning at this mysterious man.

"That's not important. You want him to wake up, yes? Then let me tell you how you can wake him yourself." He said, and Gabriel thought he saw a slight smirk from the man, before his face disappeared completely again.

Gabriel thought for a minute. He definitely wanted Sam to wake up, but he wasn't sure who this man was, or how in the world he could help him if the doctors couldn't.

Still, Gabriel was desperate. Taking in a deep breath, he looked up, staring straight where the mans eyes would be if he could see them.

"Alright." He said, swallowing thickly as he hoped he wouldn't regret this decision. "Just tell me how."

Yay, finally a chapter after forever and ever and ever! Pleasedonthateme

You guys have chosen the longer(and more dramatic) ending, so here you go. It may take me a bit to get another update out, because I've got to plan this and stuff, but definitely sooner than it took me last time.

Also, I'm probably going to write the rest of this in third person since it's easier for me to write and I've gotten better at writing it this way, so...

Anyways, I hope you liked this new chapter, and I hope you're enjoying the book(eventhoughitsucks). See you next chapter. Bye!-Bob