40 - "Are you. . . Isabella King?"

ACM's POV

Warning : Sexual Content

Isabella pinched my ass making me glare in her direction as she swooshed past me covering her mouth with the palm of her hand to hide her wide smile. She ran around the store we were in, avoiding me, so I wouldn't be able to get her back. Seeing her pulling out a few tops from a rack I took this as my chance and cornered her in the section making her gasp once she realized she had no where to go.

"You know I've been waiting to catch you for a while now." I mumbled smiling victoriously as Isabella started to giggle uncontrollably pushing herself against the wall as I slid across the floor to her, trapping her body between my arms. Isabella looked up at me through her lashes with an innocent look and gave me a small puppy pout.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, not meaning any of it. With a smirk on her face she leaned in kissing me softly.

I gripped the back of her neck shoving my tongue into her mouth twisting it around hers as she gasped for air pushing herself closer to me. Dropping the items she hand in her hand she wrapped her arms around my neck trying to get close to me as possible. I broke our kiss and pushed her against the wall some more as she rolled her head to the side giving me access to her neck. My tongue swiped against her caramel colored skin making her whimper under my touch. Her hands clutched my head as I left a hickey on her neck then blew on it gently. She took a sharp intake of breath before straightening herself out and glaring at me.

"You are so getting it once we get home." Isabella shoved against my torso making me give her a charming smile as I picked up the things that she had dropped onto the floor. Grabbing a nearby shopping cart I piled her stuff into there before grabbing her jaw and examining the mark I left on her neck. She gave me a whine tugging on my belt making me smile deviously.

"Come bagnato sei per me gattino?" I whispered making her blush as she pursed her lips whispering 'why dont you come and find out' into my ear

How wet are you for me kitten?

Well fuck . . .

Looking around I spotted a entrance for a dressing room. Seeing no one was there to guard the entrance I ushered Isabella into a room, pulling the cart along with us.

"I'm not really here to try on my clothes am I?" Isabella muttered turning around to face me as I locked the dressing room door shoving the cart into a corner. Her heels were kicked off onto the floor making her shorter than before.

"No you're not here for that, but you can, after you get fucked." I whispered bluntly, tugging her zipper down on her jeans taking them off all the way as she held onto my shoulders for support. Getting rid of her shirt herself she pulled on my shirt trying to tug me up. I reached for her black lacy underwear pulling it down her soft legs as she stepped out of them.

As I stood up, Isabella yanked me towards her body, leaning up for a kiss which I gladly accepted. My hands rested on her exposed waist running down to grab a handful of her ass as she stood on her tippy-toes so I wouldn't have to lean down that much.

Her hands trailed down my clothed body stopping at my buttoned jeans as she unbuckled the belt with excitement, not once breaking out on-going kiss. Isabella unzipped my jeans not even bothering to pull them all the way down as she reached into my underwear for my pulsating cock. Her thumb rubbed the head of my dick making me hiss and break our kiss as I panted into her ear as quietly as I could.