Plan ?

Your POV:

Prodigy took me home and I made sure I saw our street name and house number before we got settled inside. We ordered  pizza. Two pies because I wanted bacon, peperoni and pineapples on it. I never had it before but I had a sudden craving for it. I was starving I havent eaten all day. All though you could'nt really tell, my stomach has gotten a little big. It could be because I haven't been to the gym in a while. Prodigy tried to make me feel comfortable in that house with him so he cuddled up next to me and let me change the channel to whatever I wanted. We started watching Kevin Hart. 

Yn: *cracking up* HAHAHA ohh oh my god he is so funny!! .....WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS PIZZA NIGGA AT!? Damn. 

Prod: It' s been 20 minutes.

Yn: 20 minutes too long. 

Prod: It's not instant pizza, Yn. 

Yn: WELL IT SHOULD BE ! 

Prod: W- *doorbell rings* 

Yn: *mumbles* Its a about time 

We sat down and ate the pizza. I ate the whole pie. It wasnt so bad but I- * runs over to the bathroom and throws up* 

Prod: *holds your hair* You ate too much? 

Yn: *throws up again* Ugh I dont feel good AT ALL. 

Prod: You wanna go to the doctors office maybe you have a stomach virus.

Yn: Yes please...*he takes you to the hospital* 

Princeton's POV: 

We got in the house and Heavenly had me tell her what happened the night I got shot. Then she showered me with questions.. boy can she talk ! 

Heaven: You guys were having sex and then the nigga came in and shot you and the hoe and took Yn? 

Prince: *sigh* Yes Heav that's the short version. 

Heav: So how do you expect to find her? We have no idea where she is what's your plan? 

Prince: I don't have one.. 

Heav: Sooooo how-

Prince: Heavenly.... shut up... 

Heav: Hey, I'm just sayin.. you need a plan. Look how about tomorrow you and me go out for dinner and try and come up with something. Kay?

Prince: *sigh* Alright thanks Heav. I need some sleep. Goodnight. 

Heav: Okay. I have to work the late shift at the hospital so I wont be home. Sleep tight, make yourself at home. *leaves*