Unthinkable (I wasnt ready)

Princeton's POV:

Heavenly walked into the house abnormally quiet... something happened and its eating her alive.

Prince: Hey Heav... you iight?

Heav: Umm yea.. I'm fine.

Prince: Why are you nervous?

Heav: I don't know where Yn is! Geez stop sweatin me!

Prince: Heavenly..... I never even said her name.

Heav: Shiiiiit....

Prince: TELL ME NOW HEAVENLY!

Heav: okay. I saw Yn at the hospital and she's pregnant and she doesn't know whose it is and she wants to meet up tonight at the Italian food place Prodigy is taking her... please don't do anything drastic.

Prince: .......

~ Evening~

Your POV ::

Today went by pretty fast. Prodigy left the house for a while.. he was probably clearing his head and trying to grasp the fact that I was pregnant. He came home and we both got dressed and ready for this dinner. I was so nervous the whole car ride was silent. We didn't talk or look at eachother until we sat down at the table. Even then I was still distracted.

Prod: Yn... Did you zone out again?

Yn: Yes.. I'm sorry. Say it again I'm listening.

Prod: I was saying how I love you and I'm excited to start a family with you

Just then I saw Princeton walk in with Heavenly beside him. He looked angry.. im not sure why. I tried so hard not to stare. I didn't want Prodigy to get concerned. Heavenly spotted me and mouthed "I'm sorry" .. what we she talking about? She looked very worried and .. scared. Just then I saw Prodigy get down on one knee and everybody's attention...Oh Shit.

Prod: Yn... Will you marry me?

Just then Princeton's neck snapped and he charged toward us and tackled Prodigy to the ground. I ran over to break it up and Princeton threw me into the table and continued fighting Prodigy.

Prince: YN's MINE! AND SHE'S COMING WITH ME AND I SWEAR IF I CATCH YOU EVEN LOOKING AT HER OR ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO ME I'LL SET YOU ON FIRE AND SHIT ON THE ASHES!

Prod: NIGGA YOU JUST MAD CAUSE SHE'S CARRYING MY BABY!

Just then Princeton did the unthinkable.

Prince: Not anymore bitch * takes out gun,cocks it, points at prod and looks at me.* I'm sorry Yn. I love you.

To my surprise he pointed the gun at me, then at my stomach. A tear fell from his face.. BANG!