Bittersweet

Heavenly's POV

I arrived at the hospital and the receptionist told me I was needed in room 220. I rushed in there and saw..

Heav: YN ! 

Yn: Heavenly ! Hey ! You're a nurse? 

Heav: Yes! .. Sorry it took me so long to get here.. I had to take care of something, what brings you here?

Yn: My stomach has been killing me. And I've been throwing up.

Heav: Uh huh... I'm gonna need you to pee in this cup. *hands you the cup*  and I'll tell you the problem in 20 minutes. 

Your POV: 

I peed in the cup and gave it to her. She left to go run tests as I was left thinking ... She had to take care of something? Princeton ! Princeton's here! A smile crept across my face until Prod spoke. 

Prod: You like Italian food right?

Yn: Yea I do. Why?

Prod: Now I know what restaurant I wanna take you to tomorrow. 

Yn:Oh- 

Heav: *walks back in* Umm YN.. 

Yn: Yes? What's wrong with me ?

Heav: Sir can you give us a moment alone ? 

Prod: ...Sure... *walks out* 

Heav: Yn you're pregnant. 

Yn: *gasps* Oh my god... Oh my god no. 

Heav: No? I thought you and Princeton had sex before Prod kidnapped you?

Yn: We did but Prodigy has raped me several times after that! Heavenly what if it's Prodigy's? *starts crying* I mean reguardless I'll love it but this is bittersweet. What if it's Princeton's and Prodigy hurts it? What if I get back with Princeton, how would he feel about me having Prodigy's baby?  What am I gonna do Heavenly?!

Heav: Look right now the baby is in critical condition. You have to eat and drink more and healthy. Try and get here as often as possible.

Yn: *sniffs* Yea. Could you tell Princeton for me? 

Heav: Yea. I'll take him to dinner and ease it on him. I don't know how he'll take it.

Yn: Take him to an Italian restaraunt. That's where Prod wants to take me tomorrow evening. 

Heav: Okay. I will. Oh and you're four weeks. Be careful dont hit your stomach and dont lay on it. Go get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow night.