A Taste of Heaven

Princeton's POV: 

I heard the nurse telling me to open my eyes or show some sort of sign that I could hear her. I cracked my eyes open and she sighed in relief. "Dont stress yourself she said. I dontwant you dying on me. Just stay calm until your body is ready to handle any sort of shock or excitment. " On that note she was gone and so was everyone else. Alone again.. again. 

* Iight sorry but uhhh skipping to three weeks later* 

Your POV: 

It's been three weeks.. Prodigy let me out of the basement after the first week. I dont even know where we are so if I were to run away I wouldnt know where the hell to go. I guess you can say I've gotten used to being Prodigy's "girl" or whatever you wanna call it. I've decided since Prince is gone I guess I should just accept the fact that this is my life now.. I'm not happy but.. I'm settling. 

Prod: Sweetie! You wanna go to the mall today? I wanna get out of the house. And I trust you won't try anything.. now will you Yn?

Yn: No, I won't. 

Prod: Okay. Get dressed. Wear something comfortable 

Your POV:

I threw something on and left for the mall with Prodigy. As we were walking around I started to get light headed. He told me to sit and wait by the fountain and he'd come get me when he was done. I wanted to get away from him anyway. I sat and looked around. Thinking of Princeton. God I loved him so much. I missed him. I stared at the faces walking by, hoping to see Princeton. But I didnt, I saw the next best thing. His cousin. 

????: Oh, My GOD! YN !!! YN !!!  * runs to you and grabs you tight* 

Yn: *whispers* Heaven.. Im so happy to see you! 

Heaven: OH Y GOD ! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU !?!? And oh my god Princeton! He's gonna be so happy to see you I've gotta call him * takes out phone and dials his number*  He hasnt really been eating or sleeping since you disappeared. Where did you g-

Yn: Princeton... He's alive?! 

Heaven: Yea, the gun shot w- * prince answers the phone* PRINCE ! I FOUND YN!!  ....Why would I joke like that.. it's not funny. She's standing-

Yn: * snatches the phone* PRINCETON!! 

Prince: Y-Yn is it really you? 

Yn: *starts crying* Yes baby its me. It's me.. I miss you so much baby I love you so much I thought you were dead! 

Prince: I thought I lost you forever ! Where the hell are you?! I'm coming to get you right now. 

Yn: NO. Prince dont do that. I can't leave.. He'll hurt you and me. He might even kill us. I promise you he'll find us. 

Prince: Just please just dont let this be the last time we speak. I'll save you Yn. I promise, dont give up on me.

YN: Never. I'll wait for you. I love you so much. 

Prince: I love you too with all of my heart. Put Heaven on the phone please. 

Yn: * hands the phone to Heaven* 

Heaven: Yea Prince ?

Prince: I'm coming down there to stay with you until I can get her. I'm buying a ticket now I should be there tomorrow. 

Heaven: Alright. I'll get you from the airport. 

Prince: Thank you... Thank you so much Heaven. I love you let me speak to Yn one more time. 

Heaven: Love you too * hands phone to Yn* 

Yn: Yes?

Prince: What kind of car does Prod drive?

Yn: A blue Chevrolet Camaro. 

Prince: Okay. Try to get out of the house as often as you can. I'll be looking for you. And try and stay in contact with Heaven. I'll be out there Tomorrow. I love you, Yn. and I'm sorry. this is my fault. 

Yn: I love you and no it isnt it's mine. .. I see Prod . I love you, I love you, I love you bye * hangs up* * clears throat* It was nice meeting you Heaven. 

Prod: *walks up* I see you made a friend. 

Yn: Yea um Heaven this is my boyfriend Prodigy. Prod this is Heaven. 

Heaven: It's nice to meet you. Well I gotta get going. I'll see you soon, Yn ? 

Yn: Yea, bye.