200 Followers

WE HAVE
200 B R O H O E ' S

yO, I'm very stoked!

Is my account really that worthy?!

I think it's a mess, but okay. Okay.

Thank you to all of my BroHoe's and all of my Squad Friends, because without you, I would have given up on this account long ago, I'm gonna give shout-outs to some of the people who are constantly checking out my account, and always have something positive to say.

kenma_kozume Matt is my favourite bro ever. Follow that handsome dude if you don't already.

GrandKingOikawa Megan is gr8 and has amazing eyeliner skills. For real. Like fUCK. Also the founder of the already popular HaikyuuMaidCafe

Nishinoyawrites Who has been around since the beginning of time. I love you.

kingklowbi who's gr8 and also the Admin for tobioukagellama go follow them.

HugMeSistaa who always contributes to this account, they're a lovely person with a great personality. You make my day.

not_a_potaeto_  who's my BTS trash bro. Hey, guess what? I NEED U GURR. You don't need to be a lonely, lonely, lonely whale, because you always have me, we should get Coffee sometime and look for people wearing Converse High's.

StarSpangledTadashi YO, NEXT TIME I GO TO YOUR PLACE, DO YOU WANNA WATCH BOKU NO PICO?!

ayatooru for being amazing and so lovely, your questions and contribute to my dicksack of an account make me smile.

And finally OoPureoO
Who has been a really great person to me, they're always up to talk about anything, I SWEAR YOU HAVE NO FILTER. Is kinky AF and probs wants to get topped by J-Hope and Kenma.

Those are some of the people who really stand out to me, and thank you ALL for being there for me.

-Kuroo and Gé
👌💯2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣💯👌