Chapter 23

Andy's POV

I washed my hair and flat ironed it. I must make myself look nice. Who am I kidding? This is just two guys hanging out. Just as friends. If only this were a date but sadly it's not. I'm going to have to control every urge in my body to not to smother him in kisses and ride him like a seabiscuit. You know, It's illegal in at least five states of what I want to do to Drew. I checked the time and sighed. I wish Sammy were here. He'd be able to entertain me before Drew comes and gets me.

"Drew is waiting for you outside." My mother yelled from downstairs and I ran down the stairs and smiled at my ex boyfriend. "You two are just too cute!" my mother says kissing my cheeks and ruffling my hair.

"Mom!" I groan and stomped out of the house with Drew following behind. I opened his door and sat in the passengers seat.

"Your mom is quite funny." Drew chuckled and started the car.

***

"Did you do your homework?" he asked me as he stopped at a stoplight. If you were my home work. I would do you every night!

"I didn't know this was a tutoring day."

"I was just joking with you Andy."

"Oh." this new Drew is kind of boring. I can't wait to see the Smurfs! I just love those little guys. I want a blue buddy now. "So, Drew, when did you get here?"

"Yesterday. That's when I met Deena. She's sweet." she DRUGGED me. "You look so familiar but I'm not so sure." he says passing the movie theaters. Oh my gosh. He's kidnapping me! Why should I be worried? This is Drew we're talking about. The sweet and funny guy. I wonder where he's taking me. I was really looking forward to seeing the Smurfs.

Drew pulled into the Amc in Potomac Mills. Why did he drive all the way over here? We could've just went to the movie theater in Aquia Harbor. I don't even like the popcorn here! They make us put our own butter on and it doesn't taste right. And don't get me started on the drinks.

"Andy."

"Huh?"

"We're here." he tells me and I looked around to find us sitting down in a seat. When did I ever get here? I don't even remember getting out of the car. "You seem to be spacing out a lot."

"Yeah," I say and took a sip out of my cup. The movie trailers started and it had me laughing. I can't wait until the next Alvin and the chipmunks come out. I love those little guys.

The lights finally dimmed and the movie started.

OH MY GOSH! IT'S CLUMSY!

Drew looked at me and chuckled. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." he whispered and I took a handful of popcorn out of the box.

During the movie, I had tried so hard not to touch Drew's hand. I miss his touch. But our hands did brush against each other every once in a while. That has to count for something. Right?

***

"Andy, please tell me what I did wrong." Drew begged and I frowned I couldn't be mad at Drew. He's the one thats "Straight" and I just have to face the fact that I will never be with him. "Was it those girls?" yes. I was just being jealous.

Why does this have to be so complicating? I have to watch the person I love forget all about me and I had did nothing wrong. Maybe bad things happen to good people. But I don't deserve this. No one does. I will kill his father one I see. I WILL! Okay maybe not but he will suffer. I will make sure of it. Until then, I will have to help Drew get his memory back. Even if it kills me.

Drew started the car and we drove in complete silence. I wish I knew what to say. I wish I could lean over and kiss his cheek or SOMETHING.

"I want to be a smurf Drew." I tell him and he chuckled. "Seriously, I would want to be one."

"Well, I don't know what to say." he said and started texting. I'm going to die! Never text while driving. Drew is a terrible driver when texting. He ran over a mailbox last time. He still has to fix my mailbox. Sexy stupid boy. "Hey, you want to go to a party?" he asked and I gulped.

A party will have Deena in it and I hate her at the moment. She took my man! Well, yeah. My man. Hell yeah I'm going to be the jealous girl because Drew is and always will be mine. Even if he doesn't know it.

"Sure." I say and the next thing you know, were in front of Wayne's house. The party is held at his place. Great. More cleaning to do.

"Are you okay Andy?" Drew asked in concern. I just nod my head and Drew just stared at me and ten opened the car door and walked to the front door. I walked out of the car and walked inside. There wasn't that many people here but soon there will be. Wayne would throw parties and I will tell you, a lot of people come. I ended up cleaning the mess last time. Maybe tonight won't be that bad. I could maybe have a few drinks. I'm not a drunk but I'll drink. Maybe a little bit. Not too much. I don't want liver cancer or something like that.

The music was pumping and I felt like dancing. A pair of arms wrapped around me and I jumped. It was only Wayne. He kissed my cheek and I felt myself blush. "I'm not drunk this time mate." he winked and I spotted Drew in the corner looking slightly uncomfortable or hurt? I thought you were straight! Hmm. I could test this out.

Wayne threw a hand over my shoulder and guided me towards the Dj booth. "This is Andy!" Wayne yelled over the speakers. The Dj winked at me and I blushed. Why the hell am I blushing all of a sudden? What have I done to deserve that? "You're single as of tonight."

"What? No! That's cheating."

"Drew is making out with Deena right now. He's practically cheating Andy. I don't want you to get hurt. I promised Drew that before he left."

"Why can't I be with you?" I joke.

"Because, you are too sexy for me." he winked. LMFAO blasted through the stereo and I blushed.

"I'm sexy and I know it." I told him and I walked over to the kitchen for a fork.

"Are you and Wayne dating?" Drew asked and I jumped. When did he ever get here? Oh god. He looks sexy right now. Wait? Where did his shirt go? He is RIPPED! I need a fan!

"Uh-Uh. W-we a-aren't." great. I'm stuttering. Very attractive Andy! NOT.

"Is everything alright?" he asked with concern in his beautiful brown eyes. I nod my head.

"Where is your shirt?" I asked trying to look away from his body.

"Deena tried to have sex but it didn't feel right."

WHAT?!

Oh hell naw! Drew is my man! You will not take advantage of my boyfriend! "Where is that bitch?" I growled.

Drew's eyes widened and shook his head. Crap. I can't be jealous, but I'm not going to hide it. I did something any jealous person would do and crashed my lips onto my straight ex/brainwashed boyfriend.

======================

Sorry for the short and late chapter :( I have been lazy haha but at least I posted.

This isn't as good as usual because of the writers block but I will hopefully do better on the next chapter

who wants Drew's POV?

RAWR <3