Chapter 6: Inseparable

Jc's POV

I woke up to suns rays from a window hitting my face. When I opened my eyes and looked around, I realized I wasn't in my room, I was in Alison's. I was confused for a few seconds before I remembered what happened last night. I walked for 30 minutes in the middle of the night for this girl, who I now saw to my right, sleeping peacefully, I don't think I would do that for anyone else, ever.

Her family didn't know I was here, so I couldn't exactly get up and walk around her house like usual. I wanted to wait until she woke up to do that and I didn't want to wake her, she hasn't gotten sleep the past couple of days. My phone was on the green beanbag I was supposed to sleep on last night. I reached over, trying to be as subtle as possible and grabbed my iPhone. I clicked the button to unlock it and smiled at the picture of Ali and I on Christmas last year, she had Minnie mouse ears on and we were standing infront of her Christmas tree, making funny faces.

I always had some picture of us as my lock screen and so did she, it was just what we did. Anyways, I typed in my password and went to my twitter app. I had tons of mentions from fans and from friends, the usual. I would love to get back to all of them and to follow them all, but it's kinda hard when there's 300,000 people tweeting you at once. After reading some funny tweets from my fans, I sent a quick tweet. "With sleeping beauty :) aka Alison."

I texted my mom that I was at Ali's house after that, knowing how worried she would get if Jaylyn forgot what I told her last night, she was sleepwalking, so she probably did. She texted back and said, "Okay, when are you coming home?" I told her I would get there at around 10, it was 8:05 right now.

Alison began to shift around, making me remember how hard it was to sleep within a foot of her. She kept pushing me off the bed and taking the blanket for herself; this girl could not stay still in her sleep, but I still love everything about her. I gazed at her moving around and laughed, accidentally waking her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked over at me. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty!" I smiled at her, "how'd you sleep." "Goodmorning prince, whatever his name was," she laughed, "and I slept amazingly if you must know." "Who sleeping beauty's prince? I don't know either and that's great, I'm glad you did. I slept on the edge of your bed, shivering, because somebody, I'm not naming names, couldn't stop pushing me away and taking the blanket for herself," I smirked at her. "I'm sorry," she said, pouting, "you can push me off now if it'll make you feel better." "Nah I would never," I smiled. "I know," she said smiling and sitting up. "What times the mall?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "Three, you need to help me film for my main channel before it though," I answered, sitting up as well. "Your fans are probably sick of me Jc! I'm in like every video with you," she said, seriously. "They love you, you know they do, no one can get tired of you, except me, but I'm always with you, so I have a reason," I teased. "Lies, you love me," she said, slapping my chest. "Yes I do," I smiled, really meaning it. "I'm gonna go get ready, I'll be back in 2 hours," she said, getting up and walking to her closet.

She had a huge walk-in closet, with pink walls, which she hated, purple's her color. After going through her clothes for a few minutes, she looked at me and put her hands on her hips.

"I have nothing to wear!" she yelled. Her closet was stuffed with clothes, how could she possibly think that? I shook my head and sighed, walking over to her. "Here, wear this," I said, taking out black shorts and a stripped top. "It's too cold Jc! And that doesn't match!" she said, shaking her head in disapproval. "Sorry," I said sitting down on the floor of her closet as she continued to search for her outfit. I don't get why girls make such a big deal about this.

I was sitting in a corner where I used to hide when I was little, because I didn't want my parents to take me home and I wanted to stay and play with Ali. There was now a bunch of clothes hanging over it, so I was hidden, but I could see her clearly. "Found it! Jc?" Ali said. I guess she didn't see me come over here. She was so into her clothes on the other side of the closet, that she didn't bother looking through the ones I was hiding behind.

I decided to surprise her; I reached my hands out from behind the clothes and grab her by the waist, pulling her down with me. She shrieked, "Jc! What are you doing?!" "Remember this place?" I asked her. She was now sitting on my lap, practically shaking, from being surprised. "Yeah it's my closet?" she said, giving me a confused look. "Ohhh! Yeah I remember now, you used to hide here when you didn't wanna go home and I would hide with you until our parents almost thought we were missing that one time!" she laughed at the memories. "Yeah, I think that was the time they actually called the police department," I laughed. "No that was another time, wasn't it?" she asked, before we both burst out laughing. "I don't know how they let us hang out after that," she said, through laughter.

"We always were inseparable, a few cops couldn't change that," I smiled at her. She smiled and nodded, staring into my eyes, "You're right." Her face was centimeters from mine, we began getting closer, if that was possible, when someone yelled, "Ali come here!" Perfect, just perfect. This would never happen.