Chapter 8: Half a Heart

Jc's POV

Alison and Lexi just had to go get bikinis in Victoria's Secret, because it's November and of course they're completely nessecary. Ali told me to take Sarah off their hands for a while, so they could do their shopping. I took Sarah to Claire's because she was begging me to go. When we got there, she found some Justin Bieber merch and wouldn't take her little hands off of them. I was fine with it, she was entertained and I was filming a vlog for my channel, it was perfect, until she realized she couldn't take all of it home.

She ran up to me in the middle of my vlog and asked me to buy her some bracelets. They were $15 each! For these little bracelets that said Justin Bieber on them. After me saying no and her annoying me for half an hour, and even begging to my camera as I was filming, I gave in. I told her I'd only buy her one though, she looked satisfied with my answer. I went up and paid for the bracelet, then I told her we were going to find her sister. I thought she'd be done by then, it had been almost two hours, she had to be.

Sarah and I walked down the mall on our way to Victoria's Secret. As we got close, I could clearly see Ali and Lexi standing outside the store with pink stripped bags in their hands. We walked up to them and I heard Lexi go, "He likes you!" to Alison. "Who likes her?" I asked, wanting an answer right away. "Louis!" Oh my God Alison he practically asked you out out!" Lexi screamed again. "Okay, the whole mall doesn't need to know!" Alison spat at her, looking embarrased. "Sorry but oh my God awwww! He's super hot Ali!" Lexi said, attempting to be quiet and failing epically.

I don't know if I looked upset, which I was, but I was trying to hide it, because Alison looked at me as if she was, sorry? "So when's the date?" I managed to say. It was killing me inside, but I had to act happy for her. If she's happy, I'm happy, or atleast I'm suppposed to be. "I don't know, he just said he'd text me and that we should go out,"Ali said, looking down.

She didn't really look excited about it at all; weird of her, when something good happens to her, she's the happiest and most energetic person ever, but it was different now.

Alison's POV

Jc looked kind of hurt after Lexi told him what had just occurred only seconds ago. I didn't know how to feel right now to be honest; I'm happy, because my crush just sorta asked me out, but seeing Jc's reaction took all the joy out of the situation.

He asked when the date was and I said I didn't know yet, that's when my little big mouth sister asked, "So wait you and Jc aren't dating?" She sounded shocked actually.

"No!" I said harshly, a bit too harshly.

"Okay then, you don't have to yell!" she yelled back.

"I'm not, I just, what is that?" I asked, pointing to the Claire's bag she had in her hand.

"Justin Bieber bracelets," she answered smiling widely.

"What? How'd you pay for them!?" I asked. I knew this little brat didn't have any money to spend on bracelets.

"With my help," Jc said, laughing slightly.

"Sarah you made him pay for them!?" I questioned angrily. "Yeah," she said, looking down sheepishly. "It's fine Ali, it was only fifteen dollars," Jc said. "Fifteen dollars?! Sarah! Oh my God, I'm so sorry Jc, I'll pay you back!" I said, getting really irritated with all that my sister had done today. "Ali, it's fine!" Jc said, grabbing my shoulders and telling me this for the second time. "And when have you ever paid me back for anything?" he asked. "Well, okay, but I'm still mad at you Sarah!" I said, crossing my arms, "we're taking you home right now!" "Yeah I have to go anyways," Lexi suddenly said. She was just standing there through this whole thing, I forgot she was even there until she spoke. "Alright, text me!" I said, giving her a hug. "Of course! I need to stay informed on the whole Louis thing!" she said, winking. She hugged Jc and Sarah, and walked off towards the main enterance of the mall.