CUDDLE TIME (TICCI TOBY)

So here's the thing. I don't know a lot about Ticci Toby. All my friend told me is that he likes waffles like Sally likes waffles, so he will be a lot OOC. I could read his story, but i know that I won't like him. I will be in this story as my own Creepypasta. Also, I'm lazy so this will be a simple cuddle story.

You woke up with the sun gazing down on you, giving you warmth on your still sleepy face, but the real source of your warmth was the figure curled up on your bare chest. You looked down at the sleeping figure, smiled to yourself and began to stroke your boyfriend, Ticci Toby's, hair admiring his features that rarely get to be seen. He moaned quietly in his sleep and snuggled closer to you, causing you to smile. You didn't want to get out of bed, you just wanted to stay exactly as you were. As you thought this, your lover's eyes fluttered open slowly, lifted his upper body up to look up at you, and gave you a sleepy smile. "Good morning, love." You said softly. "Would you like to get up now?" You asked, you knowing the answer. Toby placed a kiss on your lips then curled back up in your chest like a little kitten.

"No, I want to stay here all day with you." He said in a sleepy manner. You smiled at his answer.

"If we stay here all day, Slenderman will get angry." You said playfully.

"Screw Slenderman." Toby mumbled in your chest. You laugh at his response.

"Ok then." You said, wrapping your arms around his waist, pulling him closer to you, if possible, placing one hand in Toby's hair and the other on his thigh. Toby lazily placed one hand on your chest and the other around your neck, you both closed your eyes, and fell back asleep.

It didn't last since the door flew open. You and Toby lifted your heads up to look at the door, to see your best friend in the doorframe. "Slenderman is seriously ticked." Your best friend, Grace said. But she saw the position that you and Toby were in and started to squeal. "Oh my Gosh, you guys are having a cuddling day, aren't you? Oh my Gosh, that is so kawaii." You roll your eyes at her response. Grace is a little (a lot) of a yaoi fangirl. That's how she got her creepypasta name 'yaoi lover' that is my own creepypasta I made. I'm writing a fanfic about her But it was good that she was the one who came up since you knew she would leave and let you and your boyfriend resume your lazy day.

"Are you going to leave us and not tell Slendy?" You ask lazily to your best friend.

"Fine. But you owe me a yaoi moment." She said. You roll your eyes again. Grace closed the door and left (not before taking a picture first) and you and Toby laid back down and closed your eyes.

"I love you, (y/n)." Toby mumbled, you looked at him and you could see the blush appear on his face.

"I love you too." You replied, kissing his brown colored bedhead.

"This is the best cuddle day ever."

"Agreed."

T)(E END!

531 words