tell me a story (Purple guy)

I )(ave noticed t)(at ever since I got in a relations)(ip I )(ave been going soft. The last few one s)(ots )(aven't been gore filled and most were based on my relations)(ip, so t)(is one is going to be different.
I )(ad to be done. I do not own Five nig)(ts at Freddy's.
Will be ooc because )(onestly purple guy is a weird c)(aracter and since I don't know )(is name, )(e will be called PG, )(e probably )(as a name, but I'm lazy to find out, so tell me )(is name and I'll c)(ange it.

You and your husband, PG, were laying in bed sleeping. Until you woke up. You looked at your digital clock that rested next to you and saw it was 1:57. You sighed. Waking up at this hour is not uncommon for you, but it was a gamble for what time you go back to sleep, today looked like a 'I'm not going back to sleep until 4 and when I do, I wake up two hours later.' You look at your husband who was sleeping silently, you thought he looked the most beautiful asleep.

"Psssssssst. Baby are you awake?" You whispered loudly. PG opened his eyes slowly and looked at you

"Can't sleep." He said with a big yawn. You nod and buried your face in his bare chest.

"Tell me a bed time story." You said. PG sighed and held you close in his arms.

"Once upon a time, there were 6 children, about 9 years old, who were in a Freddy's Fizebear pizza place. When they were there, they were killed one by one in different ways, and the other children watched.
The first child, a little boy, had an eye removed from their skull, it was like popping a pimple. His hand was cut out and fed to him along with his eye. He was then put into a fox suit, and slowly died in the body of metal.
The next child, a little boy, was strangled, but his body was being saved.
The third child, a little girl, also was strangled, for her body had a different purpose.
The forth child, a little girl, was forced to devour the little boy and girl, then she was strangled.
The little boy was stuffed into a bear suit, the little girl was put into a bunny suit, and the cannibal girl, was put into a chicken suit.
The other children, a boy and girl managed to ecape. They ran, and ran, the little girl hid inside of a box. The little boy was caught and killed on the spot and shoved into a yellow bear. They couldn't find the little girl, and she wound up dying, her soul trapped in the present looking box. The children's lives were taken, but their souls remained, Death was the only thing on their mind.
And they lived happily ever after.
The end

PG finished his story and looked down to see (y/n) fast asleep. He smiled, kissed your (h/c) hair and fell asleep as well.

T)(e end

521 words.

I don't know a lot about fnaf.

Please request a c)(aracter, I'm running out and I )(ave a lot of story ideas. Just no fnaf, way too muc)( brain power for me.