the dream (Deadpool ❤)

I like to write from experience in my life. And I take my dreams seriously and that's where this one shot idea was formed. I do not own Deadpool.

(Y/n) and your boyfriend Wade Wilson woke up in the morning cuddling as usual. You smiled at the calm face of the love of your life looking peaceful and beautiful. His eyes opened and he looked up at you. "Good morning baby." You say kissing his scarred cheek. Wade, instead of embracing you like normal, looked at you and said

"Why the bleep did you do that?" He asked you. You looked at him confused.

"What are-"

"Wait." Deadpool said interrupting you. "Was I censored? Did someone censor me?" (Y/n) looked confused about what was going on. Wade shot up out of the bed. "We will talk about you eating all my pancakes after I deal with this."

Deadpool used his magical powers to appear in the living room of the author.

"Why the bleep are you bleeping censoring me?!" Captain Deadpool said, "You did it again!"

"Sorry. I don't swear." The author said, bitting her pointer finger nail while watching NCIS.

"So the Merc with a mouth won't have a mouth?" Deadpool said slowly.

"Well I'm bleeping it to imply that you are swearing." Wade sighed.

"Anything else you censored? Dirty jokes?"

"Don't worry, you can make as many dirty jokes as you want." The author said petting her cat. "Now go you're making the reader confused."

"Bleep you!" Deadpool said, giving the author the middle finger before magical bringing himself back to his bedroom.

Now back to your regularly poorly written scheduled fan fictions

"Ok what the heck is going on?" (Y/n) asked when his lover got back into the room.

"Last night I had a dream I made pancakes and then you ate them all in front of my face, laughing at me because you wouldn't let me eat them." Wade pouted and looked down. (Y/n) sighed and hugged his silly lover in his arms.

"That will never happen, ok baby." You say trying to comfort the man you love. Wade buried his face in (y/n) bare chest.

Wade looked up at (y/n). "Sex?" (Y/n) laughed "ok"

"This was a really sucky one shot." Wade said.

"You know what, shut it Wade, I tried!"

"Not enough."

"Ok I'm ending this one shot right now!"

406 words.

This was so bad oh my gosh!

Please request