Thirteen;

I woke up in an empty bed, no sign of Zak or clothes on my body. I was bare naked, I wrapped a sheet around my body and found Zak out of the balcony starring into the horizon.

"Are you okay?" I covered my eyes and the sun made me feel like my eyes were bleeding, Zak pulled me into his arms and stayed silent.

"Zak, I gotta go home. I have an appointment this afternoon." I nestled my chin against his neck and exhaled.

"Alright, I'll walk you out" he emerged from my arms and guided me back to my car, it didn't feel right leaving like this. Something was up and I needed to find out.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" He had the door opened for me but I refused to get in.

"Look I'm still a bit hurt you lied to me. I've got to go finish up my work, I'll call when I'm back home which is tomorrow night." Once again he left me there and walked off.

I threw myself in the car and regretted that I have myself to him, I allowed him into me physically and emotionally and I get nothing. I know I'm a bitch for lying but I had my reasons whether they agreed or not, I shook my head and drove off. I watched Zak's eyes follow me out of the parking lot and then he disappeared around the corner.

I wanted to get home and dive under my blankets for another week, I was humiliated thinking maybe I was a dud root or he couldn't fuck a sick person.

I detoured for about 40mins before arriving at the hospital, I had checked myself in and went to my room to get changed, I noticed someone standing in my room with their back to me.

"Zak?"