Lol!

Today Donald and this girl (that likes him too) were in an argument about whether or not they put chicken and eggs in salsa. Her and I were saying that some salsas have that stuff, but he said otherwise. Also, the teacher said we could get out a book or something and so I pulled out a REAL book, and he pretended to read a book. Then, I asked him what it was called and he said it was called "Why chicken farts smell like salsa." It was weird. Then in science we made sugar cube houses and we had to simulate an earthquake to see if it would survive on different soil types... Any who, the teacher called on him to shake the tray with the "house" and then Cynthia started playfully hitting me, and saying, "Meredith! Meredith! Meredith!" I responded with hitting her back and saying "Shut up!" Then, when he was done he had to pick a girl so of course Cynthia was trying to raise my hand even though I didn't want to go, and she was like, "Meredith wants to go!" And what do you know? He called on me... Well, I was the only girl "raising" my hand. He was like, "Yeah! Meredith should go!" But, I refused. Also, today lunch was quite an adventure. Many things happened, but lets just say that now everyone that sits at our table (some people we know, but aren't necessarily friends with sit at our table) knows I like Donald and Cynthia likes Blake. This morning I was asking Emily and Cynthia where spaghetti (Blake) was, and he was actually right behind us so Emily pointed at him and said, "There's spaghetti."

(I know I didn't use dialog exactly right, but I don't care.)