Crushes

At like 9:30 tonight I spent another hour interrogating Cynthia to find out her crush(es). I finally got it out of her! There are two. One of them I don't know, but apparently he said he liked her. She has one more though. During our conversation I was asking her what class of mine he is in. Finally, she said writing then I started naming all the boys in my writing class. Cynthia then said he plays the cello, so then pictured everyone playing a cello and the person who it fit there personality the best I decided it was them. (I will call them Blake) It was! I think she likes Donald to. I know she said Blake is cute, funny, and smart. (It's an advanced writing class) Cynthia also said Donald is funny and smart though, but she never has mentioned he's cute. I don't know. The weird thing is that my grandparents know Blake. They know him well. They've probably known him since he was 5 or 6, I don't know.

Since I'm talking about Cynthia's crush I figure I ought to talk about mine. I don't even know my crush's name because he has an identical twin. I only like one of them though because they have are different in ways. Honestly, I've never had a one on one conversation with him, but whatever. I know is mom though. He is like 13 though, and I'm turning 12 in April. So...