OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 3rd quarter grades just went up, and by the title you can probably tell that I GOT ALL As!!!!! I'M LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, in January when we were applying for our classes for next year my writing teacher was saying I could pass for advanced next year, but I wasn't the best, and I was kind of in between things because I had a B in her class first and second quarter, but anyway she put a note saying, "Your hard work is evident." So that's a good thing, and now I have an A in that class so now I bet she thinks advanced will actually be a good place for me next year.

(Also, sorry. Sorry to my friends who are going to have to listen to me constantly say, "I'm so happy.")

Oh! This also kind of connects to what I was saying earlier. I got all As, I have a GPA of 4.0, and all I get is a "Good job!" Even if some kids get like all Bs their parents will give them like $20. I guess it's a good thing my parents don't have to bribe me to do well in school though. My grandpa was telling me that my cousin (that's in college) had such good grades that she got a scholarship and next year she won't need to pay at all. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, but my point is doing good in school works out in the long run. I guess.