dominant

You sighed, leaning your head on Ben's shoulder "You sure have changed, Ben."

He looked over and wrapped his arm around you "What do you mean?"

You tilted your head up slightly to meet his gaze "Before you were shy, kinda dorky, really dorky actually, weak and awkward. And shorter than me, what happened? You're well, all that now!" You said gesturing to all of him

Ben chuckled "I'm stronger now, to protect you and everyone else. I haven't really changed though. I just, adapted." he shrugged bashfully, a tint of pink coming to his cheeks.

"Yeah well I liked being the 'protector'" you grumbled kicking a stone near the log
Ben pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him and smiled.

"Quit being bigger than me" you muttered poking his chest
He chuckled quietly and gently lifted your chin up and brushed his nose against yours "Don't worry (Y/n), you'll always be the dominant one"
You sat up on his lap and smirked, wrapping your arms around his neck and pressed your lips to his.

You could feel him smile into the kiss and rest his hands against the small of your back.
You licked his bottom lip immediately gaining entrance earning a small moan from Ben.

Ben had long ago given up fighting you. Teasingly slowly you pull back from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting you and slightly out of breath. Red staining Ben's cheeks making you grin in satisfaction.

You stared into his half lidded eyes leaning closer to his face and tilting your head like a puppy you smirked "Got that right Ben"