Hero

"(Y/n) stop it!" Ben yelled frantically and tried to pull you off the man you were currently trying to destroy.
But he deserved it, he was making comments about Ben's spikes and calling him a razorback.
A bunch of people had come to see what the brawl was about.
"Ben, take her out of here for now. (Y/n), we'll talk later" Tom said once Ben and Maggie had pried you off the now bloody jerk.
Ben gently pulled you out of the building and over to the benches.
You huffed "You shouldn't have stopped me. The jerk deserved it. And more" you grumbled.
"(Y/n) there was no reason for you to attack the guy." He said and sat beside you
"Ben you heard what he said, he had it coming." You said kicking the ground.
"Its fine, I'm used to it, I have spikes so those kind of things will be said" he said sadly, shrugging like it was no big deal.
"But they shouldn't be said! They are cruel and mean stupid comments said by assholes who don't know anything!" You growled and looked at him, he was hunched over, starring at his shoes.
"They're not normal (Y/n), they are alien. Other people don't have them, you don't have them. I'm a freak." He said without looking up
"Ben" you whispered and put your arms around his shoulders "Your definitely not a freak. Heck, with your strength? Your a super hero" you said and tilted his head up to look at you. You could see the sadness and tears in his eyes. You pressed your lips to his firmly, it took him a second to kiss back. You pulled away and smiled at him. "I'll just help crush some villains. So, be my hero?" You asked sheepishly
He smiled and nodded making you kiss him again.
"I thought you two were in trouble? This wasn't the punishment I was expecting you'd get. Be gentle with him (Y/n), he's clueless!" Hal yelled from behind.