Chapter 4

Gabbi's POV

I was woken up by the ray of sunlight that flashed into my room, it's past 7 am. Do I usually wake up like this?
I decided to wash my face up and headed down to the kitchen. My mom is there in the counter making herself a cup coffee.

"Goodmorning," I greet.

"You're up so early. Usually wake up in like 9 am." She smiled. Well maybe this whole amnesia thing is making me have a new routines.

After I ate my breakfast, I decided to take a jog while I was jogging I went to the nearest cafe to grab a coffee. As fall in line someone poked me,

"Gabbi," i stared at the guy clueless. And he just waved his hand at me to get my attention.

"Sorry but, i don't know you."

"You must be kiddin'," he laughed dryly

"No really, I just don't know you."
"You aren't answering my calls or text anymore, what happened to us Gab?" He asked, I don't know what he is talking about. It's starting to creep the hell out of me.

"Sorry but I just do--" someone cut me off, it's the girl with chestnut colored hair from the hospital.

She smiled at me, before facing to the guy so I smiled back.

"Jace, don't. She lost her memory in an accident." She explained to him.

Jace, from the first memory. The guy I ditched for Cameron. Feels like this is sign, a good sign. I need to talk to Jace, maybe aside from Cameron he may also know about me, my memory.

"R-really? W-when? How this happen?" He question.

"Just last first two weeks of summer. Car crash." She explained shortly, Jace's gaze turned in to my direction.

"Sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, I understand. Not everyone knows the news about me right?" I try to cheer the guy up. He looks so upset from what he heard.

After that explination, Jace bid goodbye to us and promised that we'll talk soon and help me about my memory. He seems like a good guy.

"I'm Caiden," the girl introduced.

"You were at the hospital, thanks for coming by the way."

"That's what bestfriends are for, except Cameron you have a girl bestfriend and that's me." she said.

"Really?" Felt so happy to have people around me that like them. I'm not just a plain old girl, like I thought I was.

We chatted withs several topics how crazy and unique friendship we have. And also about our andventures how close we are. She even talked about our fights. And even my arguement with Cameron.

"When you guys argue, it feels like world war is going to start." She laughed.

"Really?" I joined in,

"Yes,"

As we reached my house, Cameron was there watching tv. How did he enter my house? Did he have a key?

"Good, you're here. Seems like it took you forever."

"Uh, how di--"

"You gave me a spare key, but you gave it to me secretly. Your mom doesn't know." He grinned.

"I'm with Caiden," he waves at her and greeted her a good morning.

"I'll leave you two here and I'll just uh, take a bath." I told them.