Chapter 6

Gabbi's POV

After last night that Cameron picked me up, I quickly got to bed. I'm still a little upset about the fact that he won't tell why he doesn't want me to hangout with Jace and even though it's not a big deal but still he was being rudely secretive person.

Anyways, am I heading down to kitchen to eat some breakfast. I could really smell some good food down there.

"Mom," I called as I run down stairs.

But my mom, isn't exactly the one who is cooking this deliciously smelling food. It's Cameron actually. Great, what nice way to start my day.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He just look at me with and then a laugh escaped from his mouth. He seems too very happy about it.

"Goodmorning to you too." He smirked,

"Seriously?"

"Chill, your mom called me to take care of you for  3 days because she got an emergency business trip for 3 days in london." He explained.

"Is that why you decided to be a shirtless chef now?" I whispered, well kinda of not.

"W-what?" He seemed stunned. Damn, was that really loud?

See, he was wearing his denim jeans and he is shirtless with an apron on. How on this proper world would an amensia girl like me somehow, see this guy as a 'hot person'?! Did I say hot? No, I mean is not. Jesus! Pull it all together Gabbi.

"Uh, Gabbi?" He waved his free hand at me.

"yeah?" I got back to my senses.

"Breakfast is ready and I made your fave." He smiled.

I thanked him for the breakfast, after that I quietly ate my food and he did the same too. But I can notice that he isn't eating, he is pretty much looking at me. Why is he looking at me. Do I have a dirt on my face? Do I seemed like a pig when I'm eating? Or what?

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked him.

"Sorry," he started "about yesterday, I know I was being so rude a party pooper but you can't blame though. I just got worried about you."

Why does he looked like an angel when he apologize? Did I just though of that?

"Fine, I forgive you. And sorry too, for well kind of  ignoring your calls, I was really enjoying that party yesterday. Didn't care about the world somehow." I laughed and a smile appeared on his face.

And he began to eat his food out, after breakfast I decided to take a bath and maybe plan my agenda for today. I'm picking my clothes out at my closet as I heard my door creaked open, maybe I forgot to lock it again.

"Gabbi," Cameron called, as I heard his footsteps walking towards my closet.

"Yeah?" I asked him without taking any glance him still I continued to scan my clothes.

As begun to walk around my walk in closet, my towel was nearly falling of my body and I remember Cam is here inside my room.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered to myself and quickly closing the door of  my closet.

Soon, I changed into the outfit that I choosed and then head out of my closet.

"Next time, wear bathrobes." Cameron winked, and I slapped his arm.

"What? I just gave you an advice." He laughed.

"Don't need one." I told him, and shot him with a glare.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." I reply as I blow dry my wet hair.

"Let's go the mall, maybe we could eat our lunch right there." He suggested.

I gave him a nod in agreement. Well, I wanted to be at mall right now to be honest. It's so boring in here.

Once we got into the mall, we took a quick stroll into the place and then we looked for some nice resto wear we could eat lunch. I don't know why, but right now I'm really craving for something. As we found a nice place, I quickly took out the menu book.

"So I'll get a chicken salad and an ice tea. Please." I ordered,

"I'll have a white pasta and chicken wings on the side." Cam said.

So the waiter take down all our orders and few minutes later our food was served, we both digged in. We both ate in silence,  and I decided to start a convo.

"Tell me about  polaroid memory #4?"

"Good, you reminded me." He smiled as he took the photograph out from the pocket of his jeans.

He handed me the polariod, and it's just a picture of him and me at this from our Graduation. As soon as scanned the pictures mini flashbacks somehow came in and not all of them are clear enough for me to see. I started to feel head aches at the moment.

"Hey you, okay?"

"A bit." That's the truth, he quickly finished his food and we drove back to my house. My head still hurts so bad.

I watched him carefully carrying me in a bridal style and heading to room. He placed me on my bed and he got me some water. He was so worried about me, like his care was more than  just a close friend. I can noticed that he was dailing a number, bet its my mom's. After that he went out and I can hear him chatting telling that I exprienced head aches. Minutes later when he came back there is medicine on his hand.

"Take this and it will lessen the pain, babe."

Babe? Cameron calling me babe, made me feel like an electricity has sparked through my system. This feeling is so strange.

"Cam, I had flashbacks." I told him.

His face lights up at the news, "that's great! See? I told you'll remember them soon."

"Get some rest." He advised.

"What about the memory #4?"

"Tomorrow, I promise." He smiled at me and turned his heel towards the door.

"Cam,"

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"Please stay with me." I plead him and he gave a nod. I told him to sleep beside me, my bed is huge and I feel so comforatable around him.

Sun the kisses goodbye, and the time flew Cameron was the one who fell asleep fast more than I did, I watched him sleep so peacefully. He is so beautiful, and I thanked the heavens that even though I had amnesia, I still have Cameron by my side who teaches me everything that I need to know. All of this sudden feels that I get from him makes me, want to know him more rather than focusing on my memories. Hope this feelings will lead us into something great.