Chapter 7

As i felt the morning greet of the sun, I instantly woke up and walk down to the kitchen. I grabbed my car keys and drove to a near coffee shop to buy something for breakfast. I ordered two coffees and some pancakes, I don't why but I wanted to make an effort for Cameron it's like a need for me.

I head to my room as I arrive and I saw Cam walking back and forth and he look so tense.

"Good morning," i smiled.

"Where have you been?" He asked worriedly.

"Good morning," I repeat and hand him his coffee.

"Yeah, morning." he smiled, and I looked him.

"Liking the view?" He smirked, I quickly laughed. He was just wearing sweat pants without any shirt on.

"No way," i rolled my eyes.

"You ain't being greatful, that you are seeing a God given beauty." He smiled, and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Those abs? Well?" I laughed, and throw him his tee. I must admit he has a nice body. It's very toned.

Well if Cameron will be staying in my house for 3 days maybe I could get use to him being shirtless.

I exited the room and went to the balcony. I wanted to enjoy the 6 am morning air. It's too early, i know but when I woke I felt like so excited for this day.

"There you are," i heard Cam says. As he snake his arms around my waist.

Is this how we really act? Like a couple? Does was my old self really seemed to like this? Because to be honest i am right now.

I turned to face him, "Tell me memory #4?"

Cameron's

"uh, Yeah, so this is how memory number four was made." I said as got the polariod out from my pocket.

Polaroid Memory #4 *Graduation Day*

"This is it Cam," Gabbi texted me as I arrived at the school.

"Ikr where r u btw?" I replied.

"Cameron son this is it. You are so near to your dreams." My attention was diverted to my dad, I gave him a smile.

"You make us so proud." Wow, for the first time. They are really proud.

"Cameron!" someone shouted and i instantly knew that it is Gabbi. She is running towards me. She's looks stunning in that graduation dress.

"You look amazing,"

"You don't look bad yourself." She gave me a smile. Soon we proceeded to the hall where we are going to held our graduation.

Dad's right we are so near to our goals.

As the time flew by the program ended, Gabbi's and my family is throwing a huge graduation party for us. When I say huge almost all of the seniors who graduated with us together are invited and some of our friends outside school.

As we arrived the house, some people are already inside. Loud music welcomed us and good smelling food.

"We made it." She quickly pulled me in to a hug as i shut the door of my room close. It's just the two of us here.

"I know, I'm so proud of you babe." I told her with a smile.

"Me too Cam, I proud of you also."

I picked the boquet of flowers from my side of my bed where I kept it hidden for a while to surprise Gabbi.

"Roses!" She exclaimed.

"I also got you this." I hand her a bracelet. And again she hugged me this time it's more tighter. I was beggining to put the bracelet around her hand but she protested.

"Wait, I have also one for you." she opened the box and took a silver watch. Holy heavens, this is the watch I've eyeing for a long time at the mall.

"Thank you, thank you."

"C'mon let's take picture of those two gifts." She grabbed her polariod and snapped some photos.

**
"Where is the bracelet now?" She asked me.

"It's broken."

"How? Why? Did I broke it?"

"No No, it broke from the accident. Some of the pieces of the charms got lost and the chains were broken." I explained. Her eyes turned into lifeless one. She seemed really sad about it.

"Hey it's okay."

"No, it's not. Felt like a memory just died. " she looked at her feet.

"I know but, its in the past Gabbi. We'll start new memories."

"Well? I like the sound of new memories." She smiled, everything seemed to change but those small things about her that I was the one who only notice just never changed.

She stayed silent for a minute, after that I watched her walk towards her closet and grabbed beach bag.

"You know what, it's summer and I wanted to experience the beach." She grinned.

"Sound fun, I'll just go get some of my clothes."

I started walking to her closet, she seemed surprise. Yes, I have some clothes in her house.

"For questions, yes I have clothes here and it was just a few that i left here when I go sleep over." I smirked.

"Oh,"

As I finished changing I saw her choosing between a light green and pink bikini top.

"Which one?" She ask awkwardly.

"I think the light green babe, it matches you." I smiled.

Later, we drove at beach. It's already 4:00 pm. She sets out the beach towel and the little pinic basket which decided to bring it with us because she finds it so cute.

"Good thing, there are few people in here." I said.

"Let's go to the water." She suggested.

"Later Gabbi."

"Now Cameron."

"Later."

"Now."

I argued with her until she gave a me glare and said.

"Now. Please. Or else I'll pull your pants down."

"Geez, Gabbi if you wanted to see what I've got you should've asked me politely." I teased her.

"Ew, Cameron." She laughed.

Soon, i agreed and we hit the water. It is so warm and the salty breeze of the air is so nice. Hours later we got so tired to playing n the water. We sat at our spot and watched the sunset.

"It's amazing." She said and her eyes are just focused with sun.

"I know."

"It's so beautifully breathtaking." She sighed.

"Just like you." I quietly mumbled.

Never knew it that I just said that out loud and she begun to look at me there is that undescrible emotions that hides beneath her eyes. Her gaze started to shift and went to my lips and back to my eyes. I don't why but it seems like there is something that just want me to kiss her. My head slightly bend down and our lips was inches away. I could even smell her hair. It smelled like vanilla.

I've been honestly waiting for this moment to feel her lips on mine. But is wrong, I don't want to her amnesia as an advantage for her to fall for me like, I did. No this is not just right. Before our lips crashed I quickly spoke and that made her flinch.