Chapter 8: Next day

*Sorry this chapter is kind of boring I wasn't sure what to write but next one will be better!*

~So after a night of everyone making passionate love, or at least I think passionate. Everyone is starting to get up slowly but surely.~

Kaila's P.O.V

So I woke up at 9:30am but I didn't quite  get out of bed. Now its 9:45am so I decide to go make breakfast for everyone . I got out of bed went to go find shorts and a tank top to put on. So I went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. When I finished there was Rice, Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Portuguese sausage, Hash browns and toast. I went back upstairs to go wake everyone up.

Pat's P.O.V

So I was sleeping then Kaila started kissing me.

Kaila: "Morning baby, come downstairs for breakfast!"

Me: "Ok babe I'll be down in a minute!"

So after she left I got up and found some sweat pants to put on. After I found my sweat pant I went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I was finished I went downstairs.

Angelica's P.O.V

I was sleeping when I heard knocking at my room I got up and answered it and it was Kaila.

Kaila: "Hey wake Devin up and come downstairs for breakfast"

Me: "Ok we'll be down in 5minutes!"

So after I went back to wake Devin up and we went downstairs.

Brian's P.O.V

So I got up cause I can hear everyone else. When I was gonna walk out Kaila was at the door.

Me: "Oh shit you fuckin scared me!"

Kaila: "My bad I was gonna tell you guy to come downstairs cause I made breakfast."

Me: "Ok I'll wake Michelle up and we'll be down."

I didn't even half to wake her up she got up when Kaila scared me to death.

Me: "Sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you up like that."

Michelle: "Its ok babe. Can you wait for me before you go downstairs?"

Me: "Yea"

Normal P.O.V

So when everybody was downstairs they were eating and just talking. Then someone asked the guys how long they were gonna be here.

Kaila's P.O.V

Me: "So babe how long are you gonna be here?"

Pat: "A week and a month."

Me: "Ok just checking, How bout you Devin?"

Devin: "3 Weeks"

Me: "Auuu'ritee! Well since today is Sunday me and the girls usually go to the gym and shopping for food for this week, do you guys wanna come with us?"

Brian: "Yea, I'm down I need to work out too."

Devin: "Same"

Pat: "Yea what time are we going?"

Michelle: "We leave at 11:30am and leave the gym at 4:30pm"

Brian: "Damn yall go hard"

Angelica: "Exactly"

So after Breakfast everyone starts to clean while I go upstairs to change.

---Time passes and they leave to the gym and then they go to Costco's to shop for the house.---