Nayichu

She is the worst and toughest enemy of the tmnt girls and the boys too. She is one of the best skilled ninja with magic ever, just like her dad. And she has a clan of girl ninjas called The Female clan.

Siblings: Shredder (brother), and dad (her dad is dead), Splinter (step brother)
Age: 36
Born in China and lives there.
Martial arts: Ninjitsu and Shinobi magic
Weapon: 2 Katanas
Sensei: Master Furuji and Chung 1 (Venu's dad)
Favorite color: Black and white
The name Nayichu comes from a love movie and a song called Nayichu.
She wears a black bandana and her symbol is the yin-yang.
The yin-yang means that it can be thought of as complementary rather than opposing forces that interact to form a dynamic system in which the whole is greater than the assembled parts. And that the shadow can not exist without a light.
Personality: She is a very mean person with a dark soul and looks very harsh in the outside because she has a broken heart and nobody never loved her not even her family.
Goals: Kill the tmnt girl's family once and for all.
Likes: Revenge and Sushi
Dislikes: Traitors and bright colors
Crush: NO ONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLZ READ⬇️
Hey guys I know I told you I was gonna continue the story in the next book I make but I decided to do the characters first so people can know them and get info, but the next book I make its gonna be the continuation of the story.  And also if you want to know something else about the character that is in the chapter just leave a comment in the chapter and I'll answer it, thanks for reading!
                                  -Eve_TMNT3