CHAPTER SEVEN

A/N: Hasn't it just been so long? Like 6 months? 😂😂 omg I'm so sorry. I don't have much of an excuse other than my laziness to write... which I profusely apologise for. I hope you all enjoyed my last chapter and now enjoy this one! Love ya.

Updated authors note: thanks for the patience guys. Here's the new and improved chapter !! As Ive said before I will probs keep taking back chapters then re-uploading because I want this book to be as good as it couple possibly be - a book I'm actually proud of.

Chapter eight will be uploaded mid-day tomorrow once I finish it up but it's nearly completed. ALSO CHAPTER 10 I have some really exciting news so make sure you tune in until then.

I love you all for the millionth time 💋

Staring out of the car window sits Modravé

Staring out of the car window sits Modravé. His jaw clenched and hand roughly held onto his glass of whiskey - "on the rocks". The early morning sunrise is beaming through the car's window, creating a beautiful setting outside against the trees.

He was sat alone, it only being himself and the driver, with the partition blocking any connection between them. It officially 7:00am and Modravé is making his way to a small village to meet with some people to discuss some matters that have arose. He was fuming because he had plans to take little Cove out for breakfast, but now, he has to postpone that to dinner. He left a small note back at the hotel for Cove, letting him know that he will be away again for the immediate day.

Tilting his head back slightly, the last of the golden whiskey smoothly runs down his throat, and the ice bumps at his top lip. He sets the glass down into the holder and presses a button for the in-car phone to call Valentino.

"Hello?" the voice rings loudly through the car.

"Valentino, I am soon to arrive. Has all arrived?" He asks.

"Yes, boss. Marco Schushi is here also on behalf of Frank Delio. 'Parenly he got into some altercation last Friday - broke his jaw", tells Valentino.

"Fuckin' Marco. He's a kid".

"Well, Frank seems to think he's responsible enough to transfer the message, so give the guy a break, yeah? He's got potential", reasons Valentino.

Modravé grits his teeth. He doesn't like the sound of someone he knows little about infiltrating his meetings - however, he'll let that fucking Frank know how he feels about it later ... maybe when his jaw heals he'll go fucking break it again. That sound plausible. Groaning into the phone, Modravé replies: "Sure, sure. Who else is there?"

"Wesley Dank, George Tunic, Juliano Ferveti, Butch M. Krane, Conor Mikhailov, Danny Cunn, June White, and... Xavier Marco", swiftly replies Valentino. "They've all got a few ops with them too. I think George's gotta' hit on him. Shot Yaser Hijazi dead, didn't he?"